This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spike VGA's 2012 | LIVE 9pm EST

#51Pacman2dxPosted 12/7/2012 7:30:55 PM
Wow, that Metro Last Light trailer was badass .. still gotta play the 1st game.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..
#52delux19Posted 12/7/2012 7:31:50 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Gimme a break.....worst awards show ever and the clueless ones flock to it in mass mindless numbers....

What the hell is wrong with you? It's about games. It's entertaining. There is no other show like it.

How is it entertaining when you know none of the winners got their awards legitimately?

And since it's so corrupt, and so completely stupid, I wouldn't want there to be another show like it....

Cry more, you little baby.
#53The_Dark_Slay3r(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:32:06 PM
Wow, that Metro Last Light trailer was badass .. still gotta play the 1st game.

You can get it for cheap right now with the latest Humble Bundle.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#54SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 7:32:08 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Gimme a break.....worst awards show ever and the clueless ones flock to it in mass mindless numbers....

What the hell is wrong with you? It's about games. It's entertaining. There is no other show like it.

How is it entertaining when you know none of the winners got their awards legitimately?

And since it's so corrupt, and so completely stupid, I wouldn't want there to be another show like it....

You have a stick up your ass 9 out of every 10 posts you post.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#55bobnicksir17189Posted 12/7/2012 7:32:49 PM
I can't find the show on Xbox Love at all........
---
Im a proud Nord overlord of the Skyrim boards
#56calinksPosted 12/7/2012 7:33:34 PM
Brave men and women who built him lol

Really put their lives on the line to make that game.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#57ironmaidenfan70Posted 12/7/2012 7:34:03 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...

Dumbest thing I've ever read thanks new user click ignore I don't deal with 5 yr olds
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#58calinksPosted 12/7/2012 7:34:09 PM

Well that's your problem. You need to be looking on Xbox Live.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#59NightRainPosted 12/7/2012 7:34:26 PM
bobnicksir17189 posted...

Yeah it's not showing for me either... i'm watching online on my PC but I wish I could watch it on my TV screen...
---
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#60Pacman2dxPosted 12/7/2012 7:34:37 PM
I wish The Last of Us would come out already, need a reason to dust off my PS3.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..