This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible Star Ocean Sequel teaser site

#11ArkonBladePosted 12/7/2012 5:28:02 PM
Oh man i still need to play the last Star Ocean game. I keep forgetting about it ><.

I Hope SE does not mess this up if they are making another one since they haven't been doing that great a job with alot of there games as of late.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#12NolaxPosted 12/7/2012 5:33:56 PM
Meh, knowing SE its a remake for a handheld console, they really love to milk those older games, plus wasn't the last Star Ocean game the last they were ever going to make?
---
L button on my keyboard doesn't work very well.
#13zinsindettaPosted 12/7/2012 5:43:26 PM
Nolax posted...
Meh, knowing SE its a remake for a handheld console, they really love to milk those older games, plus wasn't the last Star Ocean game the last they were ever going to make?

It would be nice if these handheld remakes also found a way on the Xbox Live arcade (gives Persona 4 golden the evil eye).
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#14CorrikPosted 12/7/2012 11:13:23 PM
I like the combat in Star Ocean Last Hope so far (currently playing it), but god that little kid has me ready to pull my hair out. So annoying.
---
Currently playing WoW on Magtheridon: Main = Corrik
Xbox Live GT = "Corrik"
#15FiyunPosted 12/8/2012 12:58:17 AM
Publisher=Developer now, or did SE buy up Tri-Ace?

Still wondering why they only had Fayte&Edge figurines and no ones for Roddick/Ratix & Claude in the video.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
#16XenobowPosted 12/8/2012 2:35:49 AM
I think it's on Wii U.
---
Lost Odyssey
#17popping4it(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:47:57 AM(edited)
Fiyun posted...
Publisher=Developer now, or did SE buy up Tri-Ace?

Still wondering why they only had Fayte&Edge figurines and no ones for Roddick/Ratix & Claude in the video.

tri-ace is still an independent developer but typically their games were published by ENIX before. now that SE is one company they also do the publishing. Publishers typically also have the job of promoting the games as well.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#18Prince ShondronaiPosted 12/8/2012 6:01:28 AM
Yay! It's about damn time!
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#19Dragon NexusPosted 12/8/2012 7:56:25 AM
I like the combat in Star Ocean Last Hope so far (currently playing it), but god that little kid has me ready to pull my hair out. So annoying.

People always complain about Lymle, but I think that's simply because they gave up before they could meet the evil that is....

SARAH. -.-
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#20CorrikPosted 12/8/2012 12:52:32 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

People always complain about Lymle, but I think that's simply because they gave up before they could meet the evil that is....

SARAH. -.-

I haven't met Sarah yet. lol
---
Currently playing WoW on Magtheridon: Main = Corrik
Xbox Live GT = "Corrik"