This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Walking Dead Wins GOTY.......

#1DRzCalderonPosted 12/7/2012 9:18:06 PM
Yes.....

Well deserved. And don't get me wrong, I own all of the nominated games but TWD was something special apart from the rest.

I'm glad it won.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#2HykCraftPosted 12/7/2012 9:19:10 PM
Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to update your blog on the way out!
#3Halochief6Posted 12/7/2012 9:20:47 PM
HykCraft posted...
Thanks for stopping by!

What the hell is the point of these boards if people get these kind of comments every time someone makes a post like this?
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#4OmegaFlare18Posted 12/7/2012 9:23:00 PM
Halochief6 posted...
HykCraft posted...
Thanks for stopping by!

What the hell is the point of these boards if people get these kind of comments every time someone makes a post like this?

as long as they also make the "most ____________ game this year" post, things usually just slip by
---
PSN: MachineHero09
Steam ID: mystr_E
#5Gwildor123Posted 12/7/2012 9:23:01 PM
This is why I troll.
This board does NOT want me to be normal, it breaks and crush me, it reduces me to nothing.

PS: watch the video about Gwildor in my sig.
---
This is Gwildor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKGCpeKlQQM
#6HykCraftPosted 12/7/2012 9:23:39 PM
What the hell?

This is the 20th post of the same topic.

Start using the search bar.
#7DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:27:19 PM
HykCraft posted...
What the hell?

This is the 20th post of the same topic.

Start using the search bar.

I knew there were other topics but I wanted one of my own to show my respect to the developers for such an amazing experience.

The Walking Dead is Brilliant. And i just love how no one in that universe calls em Zombies.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#8popping4itPosted 12/7/2012 9:38:02 PM
i think alot of gaming journalists feel that the walking dead because its based on a comic and tv series that its a lesser game, like the trope that all games based on movies are terrible. now that the VGAs a awards show that has a reputation of giving the award to the best selling or the game that advertised the most seems like they may have actually given the game that was deserved.

i never played the walking dead but all i heard are good things about its narrative approach.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#9RebornKusabiPosted 12/8/2012 11:27:36 AM
Halochief6 posted...
HykCraft posted...
Thanks for stopping by!

Just figured I would quote this because this is correct. What the Hell do most people want to discuss on message board forums? Who you would "do it" with? Who would win in a fictional fight? What games you should buy, since you have no volition or intelligence to make your own decisions?

WHat!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!?

@_@
---
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416