This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Psycho Mantis in the Phantom Pain video?

#21djwagonPosted 12/8/2012 9:23:08 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
oh if I remember right he said he was making another game

He's said that with every MGS game since MGS2.
I am talking about after ground zero.unless this is like halo games .where every new game NEEDS two other to explain .the game in ?
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#22deimos91Posted 12/8/2012 10:16:41 AM
co1onel posted...
No its ground zeroes: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/84431/2384577-jqv8v.jpg

And the hallucinations were because of phantom pain. Its an actual medical condition when you lose a body part, in this case Big Boss's eye.

If anything thats what it was because V is after GZ kojima stated that and he wont release teaser for a game thats not even in developments and is the prequel has not even been released
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#23TaraMarie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:37:52 PM
Hmmm... that would be interesting too....
if that was actually Liquid Snake....

but Liquid had long blonde hair
#24glassghost0Posted 12/8/2012 5:30:32 PM
djwagon posted...
TaraMarie posted...
Could this be a way to reboot the Solid Snake story....?
Like say... everything we've played after Metal Gear Solid was put in Snakes head by Psycho Mantis... so Snake isn't old... he's been in a hospital since his confrontation with Psycho Mantis....

I don't have theories about the hook arm though. lol
sorry tc until I see more proof .this is just another game .with no input it is a metal gear solid game.I been playing both American and Japanese version .since metal gear solid 1 and what I saw last night is no way a metal gear solid game.I maybe eating my words here .but until I see real proof .I am sticking with NOT a metal gear solid game . oh if I remember right he said he was making another game .THAT was not a metal gear solid game all your seeing tc is his style of game play .yes it may look like a metal gear solid game .that is because it was made by the same guy that made those mgs games

What!?!?! The first time I watched the trailer it is very obviously a MGS game
---
Signature OFF