This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Early 2013.

#1glyde69Posted 12/8/2012 12:53:41 AM
God DAMN, what a nice run of games. Better than this past holiday season, IMO.

- DMC. Interested in seeing this game. Last DMC game I played was 2, so been awhile for me with the franchise. Hoping it's a gem.

- Dead Space 3. Loved the first two. DS1 took me by surprise a few years ago when it released that fall, and while 2 wasn't as "magical" as playing that first one fresh, it was bigger and badder than the first in many ways. I expect 3 not to disappoint.

- Metal Gear Rising. Cheers to a talented developer reimagining an awesome franchise! I hope it rocks my world like Metroid Prime did a decade ago when a new crew came in and took a proven formula, flipped it upside down, and created a masterpiece.

- Rayman Legends. Origins was the best platformer I've played possibly since Super Mario World a thousand years ago. Hoping for a repeat of that brilliance along with some cool Wii U remote innovations.

- Tomb Raider. Looks cool.

- God of War 4. Solid franchise that I'm sure will bring their A game. God of War 3 didn't exactly blow me away, but I think a lot of that was because I played it directly after Bayonetta which knocked my socks off.

- Gears of War Judgement. Hmm, maybe I should get around to finishing 3? I played through first couple acts, and happened to go on vacation for a few weeks. By the time I returned, Dark Souls was out and DS completely invaded my gaming for the next 6 weeks. I never made it back to Gears.

- Bioshock Infinite. Ahhh, another delay to late March. Normally I would be urked as this game looks incredible, but with all these other games to keep me busy, this delay isn't the end of the world.

Possibly have the granddaddy all not FPS games releasing soonafter in Grand Theft Auto 5. There's an impressive South Park RPG lurking in the near future as well. Anarchy Reigns looks intriguing in January. Don't know much about DARK, but it sounds pretty damn cool. Pikmin 3 looming. Bayonetta 2 hopefully. On top of all the crap I mentioned, there are some quality titles that I'm not personally interested in, but look really solid and definitely are gonna have gamers happy(Painkiller, Alien Marines)

Just an amazing run of games, imo.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#2ill-thoughtsPosted 12/8/2012 12:59:12 AM
GTA5 > all other participants
---
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw
#3AndrewHDPosted 12/8/2012 1:28:43 AM
Injustice
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#4Vivi0198Posted 12/8/2012 1:38:11 AM(edited)

This but yes I totally agree the first 5 months of 2013 is going to be crazy good for gamers.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#5CGB_SpenderPosted 12/8/2012 2:22:52 AM
Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite are going to impress.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#6YamaguxhiPosted 12/8/2012 2:59:17 AM
Yes. Very nice.
---
No more Tom foolerey
#7CapwnDPosted 12/8/2012 3:10:30 AM
Indubious!
---
Thrash Zone
#8NemerlightPosted 12/8/2012 3:17:06 AM
ill-thoughts posted...

I might check new Bioshock but GTA 5 is one i want.
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#9TheFeshPincePosted 12/8/2012 8:10:28 PM
I'm really excited for GTA 5... I'm not sure about much else... probably going to get the new Aliens game and Gears Judgment.
---
You see... It's like I can have a leg in one hand and a BRERB in the other.
#10XtremeWRATH360Posted 12/8/2012 8:22:07 PM
Meh next year is mediocre with only gears and bioshock catching my interest.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag