This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IMO Phantom Pain is Kojimas way of not upsetting PS3 fans...

#31WinternovaPosted 12/8/2012 11:34:33 AM(edited)
djwagon posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
.I called him out for proof NOT saying he was wrong .

You said;

back up this claim of your or be quiet.

That's a little more than asking for proof. that's a sentence that suggests you know in advance he cannoy possibly back up that claim since you know it to be false.
And yet, you were wrong.

Pwnd.
I am agreeing here I did get pwnd .but he also got pwnd

I have a tip for you...before you speak, do a little bit of research to make sure you have a valid point. It prevents you from appearing the fool like you did earlier in this thread.

And Dragon Nexus was not "pwned" in the slightest. He made an accurate observation that was quite relevant. The MSX2 had the same CPU as the MSX...the difference between them is akin to the difference between an Apple //e and an Apple IIgs. Saying it appeared on the MSX is like saying a game appeared on the Apple ][ - it covers the entire family of computers.

---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#32IvanKozlovPosted 12/8/2012 11:33:57 AM
djwagon posted...
^^^^ thank you.I have no problem being pwnd when I am wrong .but when said person proving me wrong is also wrong .why only attack me

Sweet Jesus. It's because he didn't call anyone out and make an ass of himself like you did. Is it really that damn hard to understand?
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
#33IWUPosted 12/8/2012 11:41:38 AM
Winternova posted...
djwagon posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
.I called him out for proof NOT saying he was wrong .

You said;

back up this claim of your or be quiet.

That's a little more than asking for proof. that's a sentence that suggests you know in advance he cannoy possibly back up that claim since you know it to be false.
And yet, you were wrong.

Pwnd.
I am agreeing here I did get pwnd .but he also got pwnd

I have a tip for you...before you speak, do a little bit of research to make sure you have a valid point. It prevents you from appearing the fool like you did earlier in this thread.

And Dragon Nexus was not "pwned" in the slightest. He made an accurate observation that was quite relevant. The MSX2 had the same CPU as the MSX...the difference between them is akin to the difference between an Apple //e and an Apple IIgs. Saying it appeared on the MSX is like saying a game appeared on the Apple ][ - it covers the entire family of computers.

It was Dark Symbiote who brought up the MSX, not Dragon Nexus.

Pwnd

;) just kidding
---
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
#34SSJGrimReaperPosted 12/8/2012 12:13:19 PM
Winternova is here which means s*** just got real.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tjOxR.gif http://i.imgur.com/cFI43.gif
http://i.imgur.com/HFkHM.gif http://i.imgur.com/acoPY.gif
#35djwagonPosted 12/8/2012 12:25:32 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
djwagon posted...
^^^^ thank you.I have no problem being pwnd when I am wrong .but when said person proving me wrong is also wrong .why only attack me

Sweet Jesus. It's because he didn't call anyone out and make an ass of himself like you did. Is it really that damn hard to understand?

ok so I made a fool out of myself big deal ..but why is it ok for dark to be wrong and I still get attacked .sure love the one sided of this
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#36aDominationPosted 12/8/2012 12:28:33 PM
If you wanna upset PS3 fans i guess you don't give them DLCs for a certain game.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#37deimos91Posted 12/8/2012 12:30:03 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
...after all, the real MGS's will be Playstation exclusives and MGS:Rising and MGS: GZ are just spin-offs right?

and MGS5 will star solid snake and was announced awhile ago this is either GZ which is the prequel to V or its a new IP
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#38BlueJester007Posted 12/8/2012 12:31:39 PM
I think this topic requires this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#39IvanKozlovPosted 12/8/2012 4:10:41 PM
djwagon posted...
IvanKozlov posted...
djwagon posted...

ok so I made a fool out of myself big deal ..but why is it ok for dark to be wrong and I still get attacked .sure love the one sided of this

Again, you made an ass of yourself. If this had been the other way around, it would have had the same result. Please don't try to play the victim when you started it.
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
#40djwagonPosted 12/8/2012 4:39:16 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
djwagon posted...
IvanKozlov posted...
djwagon posted...

Again, you made an ass of yourself. If this had been the other way around, it would have had the same result. Please don't try to play the victim when you started it.
who said I am not playing the victim of me being pwnd .I already said that how many times in this thread .who cares .I am just pointing out now I am still getting attacked .when the other guy was ALSO wrong in his info .but oh no lets pick on poor djwagon because he has no clue .when to stop .GET this straight i knew I was pwnd NOW the problem is you clown are just making a bigger clown out of yourself by saying I am not playing the victim
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..