This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGS4 on 360?

#1eeewriter716Posted 12/8/2012 7:25:24 AM
Huge fan of MGS series and I've been waiting and waiting.....Do I just have to buy a PS3(they are more reasonably priced now at 250 right)?
#2SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 7:26:46 AM
It's not going to happen, and I recommend getting a PS3 anyway, as there are tons of amazing exclusives.

You can get one used for a pretty darn reasonable price.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3BlueJester007Posted 12/8/2012 7:28:54 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
It's not going to happen, and I recommend getting a PS3 anyway, as there are tons of amazing exclusives.

You can get one used for a pretty darn reasonable price.

PlayStation All Stars is a pretty good exclusive, although, all it really made me do was wanna play Brawl and Melee again.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#4greatone101Posted 12/8/2012 7:30:56 AM
eeewriter716 posted...
Huge fan of MGS series and I've been waiting and waiting.....Do I just have to buy a PS3(they are more reasonably priced now at 250 right)?

As a PS360 owner, i say get PS3 and some of the exclusives with MGS4 (which is my favorite game this gen)
The exclusives on PS3 are WAY better than the the ones on Xbox 360.

And 2013 PS3 gets Last of US, Ni No Kuni, God of War: Ascension, The Last Guardian, Beyond: Two Souls and some more.
#5CyricsServantPosted 12/8/2012 7:40:47 AM
greatone101 posted...
And 2013 PS3 gets . . . The Last Guardian

I hope so but I'm growing less and less optimistic.
#6eeewriter716(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:52:53 AM
They said there was going to be a MGS4 on the 360, wonder why it never came to play?
Anyway I guess soon I will be making a PS3 purchase.
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/8/2012 8:00:37 AM
This is still going on?!? Who cares? Metal Gear Solid has been a pretty average series since the 1st game...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 12/8/2012 8:02:52 AM
eeewriter716 posted...
They said there was going to be a MGS4 on the 360, wonder why it never came to play?

I have to do the same. Sad. I really don't care about the PS3 other than MGS4 at the moment.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#9SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 8:05:09 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
This is still going on?!? Who cares? Metal Gear Solid has been a pretty average series since the 1st game...

lol
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#10PantherRiderPosted 12/8/2012 8:15:32 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
eeewriter716 posted...

I have to do the same. Sad. I really don't care about the PS3 other than MGS4 at the moment.

I just bought one for blackfriday! and i'm loving it despite me being too far to actually enjoy it, now i can watch movies in blu-ray :). and yes iknow there were cheaper alternatives, but what if i really wanna play a ps3 exclusive and am :( i don't have one? then i can play it! yay!

Get one, might as well the things should be pretty cheap, i was originally gonna buy one with bing points then i started spending like crazy.
---
**Self Proclaimed Official Bro-Hugger of the Xbox Boards, Total Bro Hugs given: 5**