This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGS4 on 360?

#21SubZeroChief23Posted 12/8/2012 8:49:00 AM
Silent Sniper IV posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
PS3 blows. The only good exclusives for it are 3rd party anyway.

So? An exclusives an exclusive. Something you can't play on the other system. PS3's a pretty solid blu-ray player, and it lets you play the exclusives like demons souls, MGS4, heavy rain, uncharted, journey, and other stuff you can't play on 360. If you don't feel it's worth any of that, thats cool. But it's pretty hilarious console tribalism to deride it as terrible because "the good exclusives are third party!". Do you really care who is producing the games?

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 makes Demons Souls irrelevant. 360 is getting MGS Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain (which is likely MGS 5), and Metal Gear Rising. 3rd party exclusives are a thing of the past now.
#22abnergoinbigPosted 12/8/2012 8:51:42 AM
Get a PS3 and enjoy the exclusives.
#23Silent Sniper IVPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:38 AM(edited)
SubZeroChief23 posted...

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 makes Demons Souls irrelevant. .

How does dark souls make Demons Souls irrelevant? I find both games to be amazing, have played through both of them plenty of times, and went back to demons souls for a few more playthroughs after I had played dark souls. Both are still fantastic games and I'll still go back and play them after DS2 comes out. I don't disagree with you though, I play 90% of my games on PC for the exact reason you mentioned. It doesn't mean exclusives are irrelevant, it just means "Is it worth the price of a console to play them." I like that I can use my ps3 for netflix without paying a monthly fee, the blu-ray player and the handful of exclusives it provides. That was easily worth $200 for me.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#24Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/8/2012 9:01:29 AM
Hucast9 posted...
eeewriter716 posted...
Huge fan of MGS series and I've been waiting and waiting.....Do I just have to buy a PS3(they are more reasonably priced now at 250 right)?

The game is not that great. There are other PS3 games worth the PS3 purchase. MGS 4 has aweful combat by today's standard. Wielding guns in this game is clunky and slow.

Couldnt agree more! the 1st person aspect felt like an afterthought too! Love your username by the way! although i was a ranger
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.