The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#1RPG_ApostlePosted 12/8/2012 7:28:09 AM
A lot of people are pissed that TWD won Spike's VGAs GOTY.

Why? Well, that varies from person to person as to their reasons.

But I've been looking around the board, and most people that are expressing such hatred toward TWD haven't even played it. Isn't that the same logic kids used on their parents?

"Eat your carrots!"
"I hate them!"
"You haven't even tried one!"

While this may all just be my opinion, and you may have yours, at least Youtube some of the game, or read up about it a little before bashing it. That way, at least you can do some informed bashing and be a better basher for it!

Of course, if you love TWD, you can always read this anyway. Because you're cool like that.

http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/2012/12/doomsdaycember-walking-dead.html
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#2moneyman80Posted 12/8/2012 7:33:53 AM
No thank you. I prefer to actually play my games, not sit and watch with occasionally hitting some buttons.
---
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11
#3RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:36:22 AM
Well, if it's in a genre you don't like, then it's something you don't like.

But I still advise you to YouTube it and watch it like a movie. That way, you don't even have to occasionally push buttons!
---
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#49-Tail-FoXXPosted 12/8/2012 7:39:55 AM
Why would you waste your time making a topic to convince people to love the game? Are you getting paid? Pretty sure Telltale Games don't even know your alive or do you have some sort of sick fetish that tuns you on every time you change someone's mind
#5Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 7:40:17 AM
Only real games should win GOTY. What's next? I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1: Game of the Decade.
---
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#6RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:43:00 AM
9-Tail-FoXX posted...
Why would you waste your time making a topic to convince people to love the game? Are you getting paid? Pretty sure Telltale Games don't even know your alive or do you have some sort of sick fetish that tuns you on every time you change someone's mind

I'm not trying to convince people to love the game.

Simply trying to explain why people think the game is so great, versus all the people bashing the game without having even played it.

I'll be sure you bring up your argument the next time you express your opinion.

And no, I don't have some sick fetish. You taking the time to yell at me through the internet kind of turns me on, though. Want to be friends?
---
#7TruTrini4LYFEPosted 12/8/2012 7:46:57 AM
Let this lame topic die....If anyone wanna watch a movie, Netflix is cheap. Seriously its like all the walking dead fan-boys have nothing to do since there is no new episodes till Feb
#8Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 7:50:50 AM
Let this lame topic die....If anyone wanna watch a movie, Netflix is cheap. Seriously its like all the walking dead fan-boys have nothing to do since there is no new episodes till Feb

Maybe Call of Duty will win next year!
---
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#9RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:52:21 AM(edited)
Considering TruTrini is still a New User and has one active message (this one), I'm guessing someones main account is currently in trouble. :P
---
#10JoeyFNKPosted 12/8/2012 7:54:41 AM
9-Tail-FoXX posted...

Because he is advertising a garbage tier blog.
---
Last 3 Games Beat: Batman: Arkham City, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Batman: Arkham Asylum