This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#11RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:58:35 AM
JoeyFNK posted...
9-Tail-FoXX posted...
Why would you waste your time making a topic to convince people to love the game? Are you getting paid? Pretty sure Telltale Games don't even know your alive or do you have some sort of sick fetish that tuns you on every time you change someone's mind

Because he is advertising a garbage tier blog.

Hey, all blogs are garbage tier!

If they were any good, they'd be getting paid and work for an actual review site.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#12darkharePosted 12/8/2012 9:01:21 AM
cant stand the walking dead tv series, im a big fan of the comics. the walking dead game has the same spirit as the comics which is (imo) a big reason why it did so well.

the game more then deserved goty, im glad it won and so should anyone/everyone that wants our gaming hobby to evolve beyound fps this gen.
---
i dont wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drum all day..
#13Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 9:03:02 AM
the game more then deserved goty, im glad it won and so should anyone/everyone that wants our gaming hobby to evolve beyound fps this gen.

The reception TWD has received is a great milestone in gaming.
---
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#14SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 9:03:32 AM
TruTrini4LYFE posted...
Let this lame topic die....If anyone wanna watch a movie, Netflix is cheap. Seriously its like all the walking dead fan-boys have nothing to do since there is no new episodes till Feb

Careful, your insecurities are showing!
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#15vigorm0rtisPosted 12/8/2012 9:21:02 AM
I WILL NOT PLAY THE WALKING DEAD...

until Tuesday. Then imma play it like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#16Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 9:25:38 AM
until Tuesday. Then imma play it like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo

Oh you jerk.
---
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 12/8/2012 9:27:29 AM
Heehee.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#18takidigits2005Posted 12/8/2012 9:30:33 AM
It's a great series. I'm getting the last two episodes of the game very soon.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#19Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 9:31:47 AM
I bought the first Episode and played it for about 15 minutes. I've been waiting for the retail version ever since.
---
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#20Pacman2dxPosted 12/8/2012 9:32:38 AM
Great game.

Reason the other games didn't win .. well AC3 is still fairly new, Mass Effect 3 was a great game with a really bad ending (although Bioware did what they could to rectify it, some fans are just unforgiving). Journey seems like a great experience, but I never played it so I can't really comment - same for Dishonored. TWD however brought a genre out of nowhere and made it plausible for telling a really good story, have I ever played point and click games before TWD? Nope, will I do so now? Yeah .. and that's why I think it won because it made an irrelevant genre, relevant ...

Oh and before you rage on me you can't do that if I add IN MY OPINION so leave me alone!
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..