This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#101BlueJester007Posted 12/9/2012 7:05:22 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
No.Mass effect 3 was much better.

That's the best joke I've heard all week.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#102Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 7:13:50 AM
You never had a Sega CD did you?

Hell yes I did. Two of them. I love that system a lot. Jurassic Park on Sega CD is one of my favorite games. Great little point and click Adventure game.

Didn't have anything with substance to say so had to fall back on the CoD thing huh?

I onlee put as much thougght into mye reblies as I think a poester is wurth.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#103GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 7:32:29 AM
haha, look at all these whiners crying about an award on Spike TV. You guys are some miserable bastards.

TheBlueStig posted...
Arucard05 posted...
How did TWD "evolve gaming" when it plays the same as most old FMV games on the Sega CD?

It handles morality and consequence in a way that games until now have largely simply sidestepped.

You never had a Sega CD did you?

More than a few games on that system played the same way as TWD, and had branching paths based on your choices in the game.

There is NOTHING new in TWD at all, there is no "evolution" of gaming, only a de-evolution back to the 16 bit FMV days, and those kinds of "games" were universally despised back then which was just one of the reasons for the Sega CD's failure.

That's why TWD doesn't deserve any nomination for GoTY let alone winning the damn "award".

And since when does a game have to "evolve gaming" to be considered for a GoTY award? When did that rule get put in place, and by who?

I really can't compete with you when it comes to making posts that are completely stupid and meaningless. I'll bet you we are distant cousins.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#104TheBlueStigPosted 12/9/2012 8:11:04 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Meanwhile, real gamers are having a s*** bunch of fun playing a game that you will never experience.

So you want games like Myst and 11th Hour to come back?

Because that's what TWD is, a point and click adventure with a bunch of QTE's thrown in.
#105BlueJester007Posted 12/9/2012 8:15:28 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Meanwhile, real gamers are having a s*** bunch of fun playing a game that you will never experience.

Because that's what TWD is, a point and click adventure with a bunch of QTE's thrown in.

For your own good, I would recommend playing it. Do not judge a book by its cover.

It is a point and click game, but you are simplifying it to its bare bones there. There is quite a bit of meat on those bones and you best be a carnivore if you want to play this game.
---
#106Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 8:23:35 AM

Point and Click Adventure games are one of my favorite genres! In your mind, it is an archaic, dead genre that died because games just got better. That's not true at all. There's a reason the Double Fine Adventure game broke records on Kickstarter.
---
It's better than bad.
#107Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 8:25:28 AM
Heheh, I'm arguing with BS. Who is the real fool here?
---
It's better than bad.
#108BlueJester007Posted 12/9/2012 8:27:18 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Heheh, I'm arguing with BS. Who is the real fool here?

If you can't bewilder them with brilliance, baffle them with BS.
---
#109Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 8:28:13 AM
(B)lue(S)tig

;)
---
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#110BlueJester007Posted 12/9/2012 8:29:01 AM
Arucard05 posted...
(B)lue(S)tig

;)

Ah. Well, technically it would be TBS.

To Be Shot
---