This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#131Robot_SoopaPosted 12/9/2012 12:39:58 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Anyway, game = gameplay.

Nope. And clearly nobody else in the industry agrees with you either.
#132LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/9/2012 1:04:23 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Anyway, game = gameplay.

And what a coincidence that game sales are on a steady decline...
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#133CapwnDPosted 12/9/2012 1:08:19 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Anyway, game = gameplay.

Once again you demonstrate that you are new to gaming.

IT IS THE END OF THE GENERATION. Hello!
---
Thrash Zone
#134SunDevil77Posted 12/9/2012 1:21:12 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Anyway, game = gameplay.

You really are quite uninformed.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#135WinternovaPosted 12/9/2012 1:51:11 PM
CaPwnD posted...
Arucard05 posted...
(B)lue(S)tig

;)

Ah. Well, technically it would be TBS.

TBS: Not Very Funny.

And not very intelligent, either.
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#136MrluzoPosted 12/9/2012 2:14:49 PM
Game sales are on a steady decline because there is more platforms, more choice, more content in games, more dlc. Therefore longer average time a game can last. Plus, did Halo 4 and COD new one, not break all kinds of record sales?
#137GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:57 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Meanwhile, real gamers are having a s*** bunch of fun playing a game that you will never experience.

So you want games like Myst and 11th Hour to come back?

Because that's what TWD is, a point and click adventure with a bunch of QTE's thrown in.

For your own good, I would recommend playing it. Do not judge a book by its cover.

It is a point and click game, but you are simplifying it to its bare bones there. There is quite a bit of meat on those bones and you best be a carnivore if you want to play this game.

I did play it, and I deleted it, one of the few games I've ever done that to, I want my 400 points back.

Point & Click adventures died with Myst, and rightfully so, they're a copout for developers who can't get the hang of making real games with full interactive levels and proper cameras so you can see everything and not just the set walls they allow you to see.

No point & click adventure should ever win a GoTY award.

I agree with BlueStig. Developers like LucasArts and Sierra never quite got the hang of making real games. If was like copout after copout, year after year, award after award. If BlueStig had been alive at the time, he would have put them in their rightful place.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#138LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/9/2012 5:01:38 PM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Meanwhile, real gamers are having a s*** bunch of fun playing a game that you will never experience.

So you want games like Myst and 11th Hour to come back?

Because that's what TWD is, a point and click adventure with a bunch of QTE's thrown in.

For your own good, I would recommend playing it. Do not judge a book by its cover.

It is a point and click game, but you are simplifying it to its bare bones there. There is quite a bit of meat on those bones and you best be a carnivore if you want to play this game.

I did play it, and I deleted it, one of the few games I've ever done that to, I want my 400 points back.

Point & Click adventures died with Myst, and rightfully so, they're a copout for developers who can't get the hang of making real games with full interactive levels and proper cameras so you can see everything and not just the set walls they allow you to see.

No point & click adventure should ever win a GoTY award.

I agree with BlueStig. Developers like LucasArts and Sierra never quite got the hang of making real games. If was like copout after copout, year after year, award after award. If BlueStig had been alive at the time, he would have put them in their rightful place.

Hmm...

Where are those two studios now? Oh ya, they struggled to adapt to the modern market when competing developers started making games with advanced technology and real gameplay.

The last time either defunct studio make a good product was before you were probably born.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#139TheBlueStigPosted 12/9/2012 5:02:17 PM
Arucard05 posted...
http://www.ign.com/blogs/kamicasey/2012/12/08/the-walking-dead-and-why-the-vgas-matter/

So one corrupt media outlet praises another corrupt media outlet?

There's a very old saying.....Two wrongs don't make a right.
#140Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 5:46:03 PM
Arucard05 posted...
http://www.ign.com/blogs/kamicasey/2012/12/08/the-walking-dead-and-why-the-vgas-matter/

So one corrupt media outlet praises another corrupt media outlet?

There's a very old saying.....Two wrongs don't make a right.

What are you.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.