This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#141GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 6:51:53 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Hmm...

Where are those two studios now? Oh ya, they struggled to adapt to the modern market when competing developers started making games with advanced technology and real gameplay.

"Real gameplay", what is that? Like Dark Forces, right? Clearly a game that was struggling to adapt to the advanced technology from the competition. It's a good thing that you know your stuff, as douchey as you are, because otherwise you'd come across as, I don't know, just another douchebag on the internet.

The last time either defunct studio make a good product was before you were probably born.

Since you'd like to know more about me personally, I'm Gorilla, I shave my ass regularly, I used to play games like Quest For Glory, King's Quest, Full Throttle, etc, hell we can even talk about Zork if you'd like. So, you were wrong, again, call me crazy... I don't think that you are going to admit that you were wrong. You'll continue your whine crusade instead.

Hell, Gladius was released in 03, so even if I was young, I could have just said "Gladius". That kinda makes you a dumbass.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#142GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 6:52:58 PM
Why am I here?
---
#143Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 6:56:14 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Hmm...

Where are those two studios now? Oh ya, they struggled to adapt to the modern market when competing developers started making games with advanced technology and real gameplay.

"Real gameplay", what is that? Like Dark Forces, right? Clearly a game that was struggling to adapt to the advanced technology from the competition. It's a good thing that you know your stuff, as douchey as you are, because otherwise you'd come across as, I don't know, just another douchebag on the internet.

The last time either defunct studio make a good product was before you were probably born.

Since you'd like to know more about me personally, I'm Gorilla, I shave my ass regularly, I used to play games like Quest For Glory, King's Quest, Full Throttle, etc, hell we can even talk about Zork if you'd like. So, you were wrong, again, call me crazy... I don't think that you are going to admit that you were wrong. You'll continue your whine crusade instead.

Hell, Gladius was released in 03, so even if I was young, I could have just said "Gladius". That kinda makes you a dumbass.

Gladius was cool.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#144GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 6:56:41 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Arucard05 posted...
http://www.ign.com/blogs/kamicasey/2012/12/08/the-walking-dead-and-why-the-vgas-matter/

So one corrupt media outlet praises another corrupt media outlet?

There's a very old saying.....Two wrongs don't make a right.

Stitch in time saves nine
---
#145Arucard05Posted 12/9/2012 7:03:07 PM
Haste makes waste.
---
It's better than bad.
#146GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 7:05:00 PM
Put that in your crackpipe and smoke it. That one is aimed at a couple of you in this topic.
---
#147GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/9/2012 7:06:11 PM
Arucard05 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Hmm...

Gladius was cool.

Yeah that was a great game. I'd like to go back to it sometime.
---
#148WinternovaPosted 12/9/2012 7:23:47 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Arucard05 posted...
http://www.ign.com/blogs/kamicasey/2012/12/08/the-walking-dead-and-why-the-vgas-matter/

So one corrupt media outlet praises another corrupt media outlet?

There's a very old saying.....Two wrongs don't make a right.

What are you.

A black hole of knowledge - whatever you put into it, no knowledge ever comes out.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#149LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/11/2012 3:06:16 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Good read.

So let's get this straight.

A downloadable, licensed, episodic, point and click adventure game that you can play on almost every platform - including your iPhone - with an African American male antihero lead character, won Game of the Year? A game from a team of 30-some people? A game with no multiplayer, no pre-order bonuses, and no particle effects? A game that has no qualms about killing off lead characters, and that makes it's ever-increasing player base openly weep? And most importantly, a game with no big marketing dollars, no big PR agency, and until recently no presence at brick and mortar?

How is this possible?

Gaming is maturing and the VGA's are reflecting that finally.

Here's another good read:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/lithosthehero/2012/12/10/telltales-the-walking-dead-average-not-goty
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#150Arucard05Posted 12/11/2012 3:07:49 PM
Heh, as soon as I seen that on the front page of IGN I thought to myself "I wonder if LaManoNeraII will read this".
---
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.