This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead
2 years ago#21
Hello, I am also a professional whine account, is this the place where I stop by to tell people that they shouldn't post anything on my precious board? I'd make a topic asking, but that doesn't fit snugly enough with my "always be complaining" rubric.
---
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif
2 years ago#22
TWD however brought a genre out of nowhere and made it plausible for telling a really good story, have I ever played point and click games before TWD? Nope, will I do so now? Yeah .. and that's why I think it won because it made an irrelevant genre, relevant ...

I just want to mention that more than almost anything, the Adventure genre is known for great storytelling. Storytelling and puzzles.

And the genre has seen a big resurgence in recent years. I don't want to downplay The Walking Dead, but Adventure games haven't been irrelevant for years.

I recommend Grim Fandango and The Longest Journey to anybody with an interest in the genre.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#23
Arucard05 posted...
TWD however brought a genre out of nowhere and made it plausible for telling a really good story, have I ever played point and click games before TWD? Nope, will I do so now? Yeah .. and that's why I think it won because it made an irrelevant genre, relevant ...

I just want to mention that more than almost anything, the Adventure genre is known for great storytelling. Storytelling and puzzles.

And the genre has seen a big resurgence in recent years. I don't want to downplay The Walking Dead, but Adventure games haven't been irrelevant for years.

I recommend Grim Fandango and The Longest Journey to anybody with an interest in the genre.

TheCave is a upcoming adventure game that seems to have promise.
---
i dont wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drum all day..
2 years ago#24
headwounds13 posted...
Hello, I am also a professional whine account, is this the place where I stop by to tell people that they shouldn't post anything on my precious board? I'd make a topic asking, but that doesn't fit snugly enough with my "always be complaining" rubric.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S ALIVE!
---
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
2 years ago#25
I played it, it was underwhelming and weak.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#26
darkhare posted...
Arucard05 posted...

Is that the one by DoubleFine?
---
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
2 years ago#27

By Ron Gilbert himself! Can't wait.
---
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
2 years ago#28
The topic title is very telling, members of something called the RobotSquad telling you what you should do, so you can become a mindless walking robot, just like them....
2 years ago#29
TheBlueStig posted...
The topic title is very telling, members of something called the RobotSquad telling you what you should do, so you can become a mindless walking robot, just like them....

If I were mindless, would I be able to tell you where to stick it?

Also, the novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? is our bible.
---
2 years ago#30
TheBlueStig posted...

Honestly, just curious, is anything not a conspiracy in your world?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived