This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#51RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:03:39 AM
Arucard05 posted...
If we're passing off opinions as facts now, green > blue.

What the hell? I thought we were on the same side here!

I'm never on your side, Pepsi drinker.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#52Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 11:04:44 AM
*sips Pepsi*

Fair enough.
---
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#53LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/8/2012 11:07:52 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Even with the "bad ending" I'd easily put ME3 over TWD every single time.

ME3 was great, amazing even. But did it evolve gaming in any way?

Did you seriously just post this?

The best thing that TWD does...is the exact same thing Mass Effect has been doing for 6 years. Except 100x worse and with 100x less content.

I really suggest you start playing some real games. These shoddy intern developed "My First Adventure" games are either eroding your reasoning ability or making you so bored that posting laughable stuff like this is actually entertaining to you.

Seek help! Assassin's Creed 3 has more content than 1,000 episodes of TWD would and actually uses technology developed this decade. I highly recommend it! Maybe Santa will bring it to you if you're a good boy and stop trolling strangers on the internet.

I love how you say ME3 is better, but that's it. You didn't actually post anything to back up your statement whatsoever.

Oh dear...

The damage that subpar cash-in "games" have done to you is more severe than I expected.

I made a comparison to ME 3 and TWD because the highlights of both games are focused on character development, interaction, and dialogue. All the ME games do it better. It's just a fact. The interaction, dialogue, development is deeper, more varied, and more interactive. TWD is literally 5 hours of content, at most. 5 hours of the same thing that ME has been doing for 6 years. TWD is a little late to the "evolving video games" party.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#54GawdDawgsPosted 12/8/2012 12:06:31 PM
I'm surprised it won, and I think it's kind of cool that it did. However, I have to say, while I thought the first 4 episodes were stellar, I thought episode 5 sucked.
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#55IWUPosted 12/8/2012 12:27:46 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Even with the "bad ending" I'd easily put ME3 over TWD every single time.

ME3 was great, amazing even. But did it evolve gaming in any way?

Did you seriously just post this?

The best thing that TWD does...is the exact same thing Mass Effect has been doing for 6 years. Except 100x worse and with 100x less content.

I really suggest you start playing some real games. These shoddy intern developed "My First Adventure" games are either eroding your reasoning ability or making you so bored that posting laughable stuff like this is actually entertaining to you.

Seek help! Assassin's Creed 3 has more content than 1,000 episodes of TWD would and actually uses technology developed this decade. I highly recommend it! Maybe Santa will bring it to you if you're a good boy and stop trolling strangers on the internet.

I love how you say ME3 is better, but that's it. You didn't actually post anything to back up your statement whatsoever.

Oh dear...

The damage that subpar cash-in "games" have done to you is more severe than I expected.

I made a comparison to ME 3 and TWD because the highlights of both games are focused on character development, interaction, and dialogue. All the ME games do it better. It's just a fact....

Lol. You're just wrong, like literally ALL the time. It's actually quite amusing ;)
---
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
#56LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/8/2012 12:30:52 PM
IWU posted...

Lol. You're just wrong, like literally ALL the time. It's actually quite amusing ;)

I'm sorry you have bad taste in video games. I really am : (
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#57RPG_Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:32:42 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
IWU posted...

I feel sorry for anyone that's actually met you.
---
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#58BlueJester007Posted 12/8/2012 12:34:02 PM
I think the lesson to be learned from all of this is to play games before you judge them.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#59SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 12:34:50 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
IWU posted...

Have you played TWD yet?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#60BDzaPosted 12/8/2012 12:50:52 PM
desert_santa posted...
la_mayonesa posted...
desert_santa posted...
i wanna play it, but i am waiting for it to be released in a collection so it will be cheaper than buying each episode individually

For some reason it's actually going to cost 5 dollars more to buy the bundle...

oh, that's kinda bizarre

guess i will buy it individually eventually then!

Wait, WTF? It does actually cost $5 more then DLing all 5 episodes. Man...guess I better put points cards on my wish list instead of the retail game.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade