This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RobotSquad: Why You Should Play The Walking Dead

#61LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/8/2012 1:02:13 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
IWU posted...

Lol. You're just wrong, like literally ALL the time. It's actually quite amusing ;)

I'm sorry you have bad taste in video games. I really am : (

Have you played TWD yet?

Yup

Played AC3, Halo 4, or FC3 yet?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#62Robot_SoopaPosted 12/8/2012 1:05:45 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
I made a comparison to ME 3 and TWD because the highlights of both games are focused on character development, interaction, and dialogue. All the ME games do it better. It's just a fact. The interaction, dialogue, development is deeper, more varied, and more interactive. TWD is literally 5 hours of content, at most. 5 hours of the same thing that ME has been doing for 6 years. TWD is a little late to the "evolving video games" party.

Have to disagree pretty strongly here.

Mass Effect is one of if not my favorite series of all time but it did choice pretty half-assed. Everything was either Ass-hat or Saint. So from the beginning you picked which one you wanted to be (because if you didn't commit 100% you lost out on opportunities).

With the Walking Dead there is no right and wrong answer. I actually found myself struggling with a few decisions but the time limit on when you can answer makes you have to search your real feelings about the situation and go with it.
#63sonic_rockzPosted 12/8/2012 1:34:07 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Only real games should win GOTY. What's next? I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1: Game of the Decade.

This.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#64CapwnDPosted 12/8/2012 2:54:53 PM
My god people. It's Spike's VGA. Why does it matter so much? Go read IGN's GOTY list if you need to feel validated.
---
Thrash Zone
#65SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 2:56:59 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
IWU posted...

Lol. You're just wrong, like literally ALL the time. It's actually quite amusing ;)

Have you played TWD yet?

Yup

Played AC3, Halo 4, or FC3 yet?

I have, and TWD is just as good.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#66IWUPosted 12/8/2012 2:59:22 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
IWU posted...

And I'm sorry you don't possess even a rudimentary knowledge about the difference between the words "fact" and "opinion".
---
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
#67MrluzoPosted 12/8/2012 3:14:46 PM
Great News! I have pressed a lot of buttons this year, but this was by far, my favourite pressing of buttons. Even though the button press ratio was not as high as in some other games, I am delighted this won. Probably the best game I have played this generation.
#68D1TremerePosted 12/8/2012 3:27:35 PM
sonic_rockz posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Only real games should win GOTY. What's next? I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1: Game of the Decade.

This.

This...Is what someone who isn't a real gamer would say.

Some of the best games ever made are adventure titles, games that launched careers and that many of us cut our teeth on.

I would rather have a game that keeps me engrossed and makes me feel as if my decisions actually matter then yet another all action till you get bored and buy the next sequel mega title, real game play is about immersion however it is achieved.
---
PSN: BlackSheep121
#69Robot_SoopaPosted 12/8/2012 3:29:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70LaManoNeraIIPosted 12/8/2012 3:32:13 PM
D1Tremere posted...
sonic_rockz posted...
Arucard05 posted...

This.

This...Is what someone who isn't a real gamer would say.

Some of the best games ever made are adventure titles, games that launched careers and that many of us cut our teeth on.

I would rather have a game that keeps me engrossed and makes me feel as if my decisions actually matter then yet another all action till you get bored and buy the next sequel mega title, real game play is about immersion however it is achieved.

So you are suggesting that if a commercial "engrosses" you through its whole duration it should be able to be nominated for best movie of the year in the Academy Awards?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009