This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spike is probably gonna get rights to walking dead reruns.

#1crazybotPosted 12/8/2012 9:11:17 AM
People need to just chill, these award shows mean nothing. and there's politics out the kazoo or an overwhelming need to seem cool and hip.. Walking Dead is just the cool show at the moment. I love the show, and am getting the disc of the game this week. but it winning goty means nothing....watch spike get the rights to show reruns of the show.
#2Arucard05Posted 12/8/2012 9:15:39 AM
Yeah there's no good reason for it to have won. It's not even universally acclaimed or anything.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#3Dragon NexusPosted 12/8/2012 9:42:09 AM
I'm not getting the hysteria over this...
What did people want to see win, anyway? Are they just annoyed an arcade game won? Or the fact it's based off a TV show? Or is it anger that "It's not really a game since I can't X/Y/Z in it"?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#4darkharePosted 12/8/2012 9:44:52 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
What did people want to see win, anyway? Are they just annoyed an arcade game won? Or the fact it's based off a TV show? Or is it anger that "It's not really a game since I can't X/Y/Z in it"?

all these topics, i think are just people looking for a excuse to troll and less about the actual game.
---
i dont wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drum all day..
#5RPG_ApostlePosted 12/8/2012 9:45:43 AM
GOTY and E3 fills the boards with... Well, I don't even know what, but I like it less than usual!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#6JoeyFNKPosted 12/8/2012 9:48:39 AM
I don't think I have ever seen that much butthurt conspiracy theory in a topic on this board until now.
---
Last 3 Games Beat: Batman: Arkham City, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Batman: Arkham Asylum
#7kidwgmPosted 12/8/2012 10:25:20 AM
Lol, thats it! Spike wants the rights to re-runs! Makes perfect sense. Has nothing to do with the game itself. Thanks for clearing that up.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#8IntranPosted 12/8/2012 10:47:57 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...

It's based off the comic books...not the show. I thought everyone knew this.
---
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw
#9Gillian SeedPosted 12/8/2012 10:48:37 AM
>> "People need to just chill...."

Says the person spouting conspiracy theories.
#10flagg2kplusPosted 12/8/2012 11:18:22 AM
Intran posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

It's based off the comic books...not the show. I thought everyone knew this.

This.

AMC has no rights at all to the game.

That's why they are making their own FPS game with Activision, which will probably suck.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY