This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best beat em up games? like batman and with that type of replay

#1shads3055Posted 12/8/2012 8:44:31 AM
whats asurahs wrath like or other games? any ideas
#2glassghost0Posted 12/8/2012 8:47:39 AM
Xmen Origins Wolverine, seriously, it's a good game
---
Signature OFF
#3RPG_ApostlePosted 12/8/2012 8:48:00 AM
glassghost0 posted...

Get the Uncaged edition, though.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#4glassghost0Posted 12/8/2012 8:57:36 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
glassghost0 posted...

There isn't a normal edition, lol. The Uncaged Edition is the only version for the 360 and PS3, the 'regular' version is for the Wii
---
Signature OFF
#5RPG_ApostlePosted 12/8/2012 8:58:30 AM
glassghost0 posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
glassghost0 posted...

There isn't a normal edition, lol. The Uncaged Edition is the only version for the 360 and PS3, the 'regular' version is for the Wii

Hey, sometimes you need to be specific.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#6CyricsServantPosted 12/8/2012 9:10:08 AM
shads3055 posted...
whats asurahs wrath like or other games? any ideas

It's my GotY, but be warned . . . half the gameplay is quick time events. The actual fighting system is pretty solid but not anything to write home about.

If you're looking for good beat-em-ups and own a PS3, I suggest you look into the Yakuza series. For downloadable beat-em-ups, Scott Pilgrim is pretty awesome.
#7HulkxxSMASHPosted 12/8/2012 1:17:06 PM
The Captain America games plays almost exactly like a poor mans Arkham Asylum combat wise. I believe there are challenges and stuff as well but the game itself is pretty easy and short (I played on 'normal'). Given the chance I'd have played originally on hard though.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#8mastahjebusPosted 12/8/2012 1:29:51 PM
Sleeping Dogs is rather well done.
---
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
#9SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 1:31:15 PM
The Amazing Spiderman was made to be a lot like Arkham.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.