This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX problems

#1DEATH_by_MOOGLEPosted 12/8/2012 1:10:11 PM
My xbox elite is having problems starting games. When ever I try to play a game and start it up it starts to read it then will sing me out of xboxlive and kick me to the dashboard and sign me back in.... and then after a few of those it will say that the disc is dirty or scratched etc.... I have tried cleaning the cache and such and after doing that it said that my halo 4 disc was a mixed media disc!? Any idea/fixes for what is happening to my xbox? Must I send it in, I am kinda tight on da moenyz atm and can't do that right now and the only other thing I can think of os to open it up and clean it, but then there goes my warrenty... what to do what to do..... :( :( thanks guys/gals~!
---
The Magic Butterfly made Willy and his friends relax.
(X-Box G.T: RAMEN RONIN PSN- Weedy_san)
#2HulkxxSMASHPosted 12/8/2012 4:53:28 PM
Have you tried a lens cleaner disc in the console? Could be just a speck of dust/dirt on that
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#3ill-thoughtsPosted 12/8/2012 5:20:13 PM
Canned Air in the disc tray might work....but overall, xbox 360's are notorious for disc read and RROD errors....but theyre about 150 bucks so i usually get a new one every year and a half.
---
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw