This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get Battlefield 3 or Black Ops 2?

#11shinobisBACKPosted 12/8/2012 9:03:46 PM
bf3 hands down
#12VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:15:30 PM
BF3 it is, then.
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)
#13Hucast9Posted 12/8/2012 9:28:16 PM(edited)
VerySolidusSnak posted...
I'm a little torn. I want battlefield because of the variety, such as fighting on air, sea, and land. But, I also want Blops 2 because of the Multiplayer, Zombies, and the campaign (I heard good things.) Unfortunately, my problem with Blops 2 is that I get bored after a while just doing the same thing: Ground battles. Do a lot of people still play BF3?

Black Ops 2 is borderline broken on-line. The amount of lag and connections instability is atrocious. You will hip fire your gun, and somehow the enemies have time to aim, shoot, and kill. You'll shoot enemies from behind or the side, and somehow they will have time to turn around and kill you. Ninenty five percent of stab attempts will fail. I sold my copy due to this.

When I went back to Modern Warfare 3, that's when I knew for sure that something is very very wrong with BO 2. I've been absolutely destroying in MW3 whereas in BO 2 it's basically a crap shoot whether you will kill or not.
#14hump3rdnkPosted 12/8/2012 9:27:32 PM
Battlefield is the only online shooter I really enjoy other than MAG on ps3
#15SpazzatackPosted 12/8/2012 9:28:58 PM
No.
---
This was a triumph
#16RetroFanGirlPosted 12/8/2012 9:34:53 PM
Both the same thing, pick one.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#17VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:38:26 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
Both the same thing, pick one.

What do you mean by it's the same thing?
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)
#18SheepinatorPosted 12/8/2012 9:45:14 PM(edited)
I have both and I'd recommend BF3. The campaign is terrible in BF3 though, while BLOPS2 campaign is excellent. BLOPS2 MP is all small maps and more lag issues than I remember from BLOPS. And I'm usually a fan of the zombies but I'm not sure about Tranzit. The map is so big it takes ages to get anywhere and there's so much fog. It's atmospheric at first but melee'ing off the 50th denizen while you go from A to B gets old fast.

I think you can get a 48 hr BF3 trial from the EA site.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.