This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walking Dead Collection or Fallout NV ultimate edition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Walking Dead Collection or Fallout NV ultimate edition?
3 years ago#11
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
darkhare posted...
the fact that TheWalkingDead, a arcade game is being compared to full $60.00 retail games is saying a hell of alot about how good it actually is. NewVegas might have more content, but TheWalkingDead beats it easily in story, and at a quarter of the price. if its story your looking for, TheWalkingDead is a game that cant be beat.

I thought New Vegas Ultimate edition was only forty dollars? It was at the PX, if I recall correctly, and they are horrible with keeping up to date for prices.

So maybe TWD isn't a QUARTER, but more of... 60 percent? I know the game is only five dollars, but there are four other add-ons that each add up to 25 dollars.

i was comparing the full price of each game, not the price of the game after its been out for a year..i cant believe this even needed to be stated...
i dont wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drum all day..
3 years ago#12
New Vegas if you haven't played it yet, hands down. The Walking Dead is great, but it's mostly a 1-time game to get the most impact from the storyline and decisions.

New Vegas is far less emotionally involved, but offers way better gameplay and far more content - especially the Ultimate Edition.
3 years ago#13
I'm getting The Walking Dead. I already own Fallout.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
3 years ago#14
Can't lose either way. FNVUE is $20 on Newegg, free shipping.

EDIT: Make that $30. It was $20 last week.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
3 years ago#15
I played NV and enjoyed it more than FO3 but it still didn't keep my attention for very long, maybe 8 hours before I got bored. Go with The Walking Dead. Wouldn't you rather have quality over quantity?
---, learn something new
3 years ago#16
Definitely go for Fallout:NVUE. It's a great game with an enormous amount of content. The Walking Dead is also great but after the first playthrough you won't have the incentive to play it again.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."
3 years ago#17
No contest. Go with Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
3 years ago#18
Fallout wins. fatality
3 years ago#19
TC, ask yourself this, do you want to play a game or watch a movie? Since you're on a game site I would think you want to play a game. Go with Fallout.
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11
3 years ago#20
I'm not a big Fallout fan (New Vegas particularly irked me) but I picked up NV: UE on the steam sale and it was totally worth every penny (all 2000 of them). I found the bugginess on the 360 to be a little much when I played it there for the first time, but thats just my two cents.

Both would be phenomenal purchases though as both are exceptional games (for completely different reasons)
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Walking Dead Collection or Fallout NV ultimate edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived