This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if one of your christmas presents was a game...

#11Vivi0198Posted 12/9/2012 4:08:13 AM
Id be surprised I got a Christmas present at all, because Im 26 and live on my own.

Since when does being 26 (So old! Swing that cane and yell at the kids to stay off your lawn "old man" lol!) and living on your own excuse you from giving and receiving gifts? Pro tip here chief... if you ever have kids and you're trying to sell the whole notion of Santa and you also want new games while keeping your wife and/or girlfriend happy your'e going to have to cover your tracks by giving yourself some christmas gifts at Christmas. It's the perfect cover that works only in your advantage while keeping the illusion of Santa alive.

*on christmas morning, opening gifts with the wife and children*

"oh my, what is this? it seems that Santa has bought CapwnD the newest Far Cry game! Oh how thoughtful of Santa!"

"but damn that Santa he has already opened it and played it" lol.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#12Luthor_Posted 12/9/2012 4:11:43 AM
Id be surprised I got a Christmas present at all, because Im 26 and live on my own.

Since when does being 26 (So old! Swing that cane and yell at the kids to stay off your lawn "old man" lol!) and living on your own excuse you from giving and receiving gifts? Pro tip here chief... if you ever have kids and you're trying to sell the whole notion of Santa and you also want new games while keeping your wife and/or girlfriend happy your'e going to have to cover your tracks by giving yourself some christmas gifts at Christmas. It's the perfect cover that works only in your advantage while keeping the illusion of Santa alive.

"oh my, what is this? it seems that Santa has bought CapwnD the newest Far Cry game! Oh how thoughtful of Santa!"

lol'd
---
"Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted."
#13oasisbeyondPosted 12/9/2012 4:15:02 AM
Worst Christmas Gift Ever...
Friday The 13th :( That was a sad year for me.
#14CapwnDPosted 12/9/2012 4:17:07 AM

Well it's really hard to pull off a Steam game at Christmas:

"Well will you look at that... looks like Santa logged into Daddy's Steam account and bought Dishonored for him. Well wasn't that clever of Santa"
---
Thrash Zone
#15Vivi0198Posted 12/9/2012 4:21:07 AM(edited)

NES game or movies? The NES game was awesome and I will not have anyone hating on it. Next you're probably gonna say The Adventures of Gilligan's Island sucked. If you do I'll be forced to e-punch you.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#16FFTHEWINNERPosted 12/9/2012 4:28:04 AM
CaPwnD posted...

Well it's really hard to pull off a Steam game at Christmas:

"Well will you look at that... looks like Santa logged into Daddy's Steam account and bought Dishonored for him. Well wasn't that clever of Santa"

XD.Awesome topic.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 12/9/2012 4:35:29 AM
GTAV? Yes, please. Oh, I was going to cook Christmas dinner? Sorry, guys, go to McDonald's. Here's some $.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#18aamotPosted 12/9/2012 4:43:55 AM

There was one year where I got 3 beard-trimming personal grooming kits, and I didn't even have a beard. I think people just gave them to me because I am a man and there was a man on the packaging.
---
chrisAAMO
#19ponderingcowPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:45 AM
I would still want my bear feet slippers for Christmas
---
Posted from my GBA with L33T Cheese v1
#20dannyaqPosted 12/9/2012 4:59:46 AM
i'd be very curious as to how i got a game that wasn't released yet. and wondering ho the hell sent it to me.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't