This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a question before I go out and grab a 360.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have a question before I go out and grab a 360.

User Info: Bikabenownz

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#1
Hello everyone.. I'm a hardcore Madden/Sports gamer and I also play COD and used to play Halo 2 a few years back and I love Skyrim and Fable.. anyhow, I have a 120 GB PS3 slim I literally only have/play Madden for, I got kicked out of that Madden league I kept the PS3 for, and my 2 cousins have 360's and have been begging me to get one recently.

So anyhow, when I trade in my 120 Gig PS3 Slim and Madden 13, how much difference should it be to grab a used slim? Depending on the answer, I might head out tomorrow. The 50 dollar trade bonus as well as my 10% reward card, and also I have 20 dollars on a card.. so those variables really are going to help me out, I know that for sure.

So :

120 Gig PS3 Slim
Madden 13
50 dollars extra credit
20 dollars on gift card
10% trade in credit with reward card
Used discount because I have a reward card

How much do you guys think I'll get? I want to grab the newest slim used.
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
4 years ago#2
youll probably get it for free.
Sleeping Dogs = GTA4 in Hong Kong...Far Cry 3 = Far Cry 2 on an island....AC3 = AC2 with indians....GTA5 = GTA:SA with Golf....nothing new under the sun.

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#3
Hope I don't have to pull a Netflix on them haha
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#4
Can anyone else chime in? I want to walk there and it's about a mile away.. I like taking walks. Anyhow, I'll be carrying all the stuff so.. I wanna make sure I'm not completely wasting my time by heading over there tomorrow.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
4 years ago#5
Just go in and see.
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
4 years ago#6
going off of cag you can expect around $230
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
(message deleted)

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#8
That's perfect. Thanks brother.

User Info: IWU

IWU
4 years ago#9
The best advice I can give you is that when buying an XBOX360, NEVER buy used. You're just setting yourself up for a huge disappointment down the line.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I have a question before I go out and grab a 360.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived