This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a question before I go out and grab a 360.

#1BikabenownzPosted 12/9/2012 6:00:02 PM
Hello everyone.. I'm a hardcore Madden/Sports gamer and I also play COD and used to play Halo 2 a few years back and I love Skyrim and Fable.. anyhow, I have a 120 GB PS3 slim I literally only have/play Madden for, I got kicked out of that Madden league I kept the PS3 for, and my 2 cousins have 360's and have been begging me to get one recently.

So anyhow, when I trade in my 120 Gig PS3 Slim and Madden 13, how much difference should it be to grab a used slim? Depending on the answer, I might head out tomorrow. The 50 dollar trade bonus as well as my 10% reward card, and also I have 20 dollars on a card.. so those variables really are going to help me out, I know that for sure.

So :

120 Gig PS3 Slim
Madden 13
50 dollars extra credit
20 dollars on gift card
10% trade in credit with reward card
Used discount because I have a reward card

How much do you guys think I'll get? I want to grab the newest slim used.
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#2ill-thoughtsPosted 12/9/2012 6:02:59 PM
youll probably get it for free.
---
Sleeping Dogs = GTA4 in Hong Kong...Far Cry 3 = Far Cry 2 on an island....AC3 = AC2 with indians....GTA5 = GTA:SA with Golf....nothing new under the sun.
#3Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:05:01 PM
Hope I don't have to pull a Netflix on them haha
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#4Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:17:55 PM
Can anyone else chime in? I want to walk there and it's about a mile away.. I like taking walks. Anyhow, I'll be carrying all the stuff so.. I wanna make sure I'm not completely wasting my time by heading over there tomorrow.
---
#5kidwgmPosted 12/9/2012 6:50:41 PM
Just go in and see.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#6ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 12/9/2012 7:00:30 PM
going off of cag you can expect around $230
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
#7ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 12/9/2012 7:00:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:01:27 PM
That's perfect. Thanks brother.
---
#9IWUPosted 12/9/2012 7:15:21 PM
The best advice I can give you is that when buying an XBOX360, NEVER buy used. You're just setting yourself up for a huge disappointment down the line.
---
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer