This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its so annoying that Sony gets all the best RPGs

#11HMXTaylor_LeePosted 12/9/2012 11:14:29 PM
Well the Xbox gets all of the best "move-to-the-right-and-shoot" games.
#12zinsindettaPosted 12/9/2012 11:16:00 PM
NoJobBob posted...
NI No Kuni, Tales of Xilla, Tales of Graces F, Persona 4 golden

Microsoft, I beg you. Do what you can to get these type of games. WE DO CARE about RPGs that are more about pew pew pew and shallow rpg mechanics with decision making thrown in

Tales of Graces f sucked and Ni No Kuni demo sucked and gameplay is worse then boring. Didn't sell well in Japan for a reason. I do not know how good Xilla will be and Persona 4 golden is a remake of a old PS2 game on a handheld. Not exciting.

The 3 best JRPG's this gen are still Lost Odyssey, Magna Carta 2 and Tales of Vesperia in my opinion. Sony gets all the best JRPG's huh tc, rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#13HIroChuPosted 12/9/2012 11:19:29 PM
The ps3 has more and better jrpgs and the xbox has better shooters. Thats what I think. And yeah, you should have just gotten a ps3 if you want jrpgs..
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#14CapwnDPosted 12/9/2012 11:22:05 PM
Are you people stupid? He has a PS3. He doesn't even have a 360. He's a troll.

No wonder dick trolls have such an easy time at gamefaqs. the mods don't care, the people are gullible and fall for every noob troll account.
---
Thrash Zone
#15WinternovaPosted 12/9/2012 11:55:54 PM
CaPwnD posted...

No wonder dick trolls have such an easy time at gamefaqs. the mods don't care, the people are gullible and fall for every noob troll account.

This is the only place I can think of where the mods are more idiotic than the trolls.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#16nonexistingheroPosted 12/10/2012 12:11:42 AM(edited)
CaPwnD posted...

Except TC does have a point when it comes to the 360. After Lost Odyssey MS pretty much gave up on exclusive JRPG's.

The Wii has Xenoblade though, which is the best JRPG from this whole generation. And while I personally think The Last Story is garbage, it's generally also seen as good.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#17nonexistingheroPosted 12/10/2012 12:10:09 AM
ArthasReborn posted...
Lol bad games.

>Persona 4: The Golden
>Bad games

u srs bro?

That and Tales of Xillia. Graces F is great though an Ni No Kuni seems great too.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#18peter_888Posted 12/10/2012 12:19:18 AM(edited)
zinsindetta posted...
NoJobBob posted...

Microsoft, I beg you. Do what you can to get these type of games. WE DO CARE about RPGs that are more about pew pew pew and shallow rpg mechanics with decision making thrown in

Tales of Graces f sucked and Ni No Kuni demo sucked and gameplay is worse then boring. Didn't sell well in Japan for a reason. I do not know how good Xilla will be and Persona 4 golden is a remake of a old PS2 game on a handheld. Not exciting.

The 3 best JRPG's this gen are still Lost Odyssey, Magna Carta 2 and Tales of Vesperia in my opinion. Sony gets all the best JRPG's huh tc, rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.

I wouldn't really say MC2 is better than Graces F personally.(but then again I did found Graces to be more fun than Vesperia)

Though Valkyria Chronicles is my fav rpg this gen.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#19velvet_hammerPosted 12/10/2012 1:28:53 AM
tc forgot Valkyria Chronicles one of the best rpgs this gen...
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#20desert_santaPosted 12/10/2012 1:46:52 AM
NoJobBob posted...

i don't see the witcher 2, xenoblade chronicles, lost odyssey or radiant historia on that list(you want to play the best rpgs you have to own all systems these days)

i have yet to play xillia or ni no kuni(high hopes for this one though)

tales of graces f was good but hardly one of the best(on the same level as vesperia at best)

persona 4 golden.....don't i have that on my ps2? or is it a sequel? guess i will do a search

if you want to mention the best rpgs you could have at least put valkyria chronicles and trails in the sky on your list :(