This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its so annoying that Sony gets all the best RPGs

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Its so annoying that Sony gets all the best RPGs
2 years ago#21
desert_santa posted...
persona 4 golden.....don't i have that on my ps2? or is it a sequel?

It is either a port or a remake (don't remember if they remastered it, added content, etc. or not), but it most definitely not a sequel.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
2 years ago#22
Super Creatures posted...
desert_santa posted...

It is either a port or a remake (don't remember if they remastered it, added content, etc. or not), but it most definitely not a sequel.

ah, thanks for clearing that up

guess i will wait till they make a part 5 :(
2 years ago#23
Persona 4 is a good game made even better with the extra content on the vita version but at the end of the day, it's just a port.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
2 years ago#24
Give us sony fans Lost Odyssey, Tales of vesperia and Blue Dragon plz ; ;

Really dont want to buy a 360 just for those games, especially since all Mass effects are on the Ps3 now
---
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth.
2 years ago#25
Ghanem69 posted...
Give us sony fans Lost Odyssey, Tales of vesperia and Blue Dragon plz ; ;

Really dont want to buy a 360 just for those games, especially since all Mass effects are on the Ps3 now

We got Vesperia.... Just not in your native language.

But thanks for reminding me, I need to get Blue Dragon.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
2 years ago#26
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Should've gotten a Japanese-made console if you wanted Japanese-made games tbh.
2 years ago#27
lost odyssey, tales of vasperia and the last remnant
2 years ago#28
I have all three consoles and have to agree that Sony gets the majority of the good RPGs. The Disgaea series is also pretty good and really is worth getting a PS3 if you enjoy the type of game.

The Wii also got some good RPG's besides Xenoblade that go overlooked: Arc Rise Fantasia (that game has probably some of the most challenging boss battles I've seen in a while in a turn based RPG), Phantom Brave: We Meet Again, Rune Factory Frontier, Rune Factory Tides (also on PS3), and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon are all solid games worth checking out if you like RPGs.

And among action RPGs Muramasa: The Demon Blade is awesome.
---
Only those you trust can ever betray you.
Steam, Skype, PSN - Sliphatos.
2 years ago#29
Vartos posted...
Oh look, JRPGs that I don't care about.

jealous
2 years ago#30
desert_santa posted...

It's a remake. It added a fair number of stuff such as more animated cutscenes, two new social links, a playable January and February, new events, voice acting for new scenes, more personas, an extra dungeon, a beach and city area, more difficulty settings, a third form for party member personas, a new epilogue, TV Listing section for extra stuff like concerts, re-viewing animated cutscenes, this classroom section about the Jungian theory behind the concept of Shadows and Personas, a quiz game show thingie...

It's a pretty hefty remake, in all honesty. Hell, it even looks better than the PS2 version since the Vita is more powerful.

As for Tales of Graces f, it had a pretty bad story, but the battle system was simply amazing. It was the most fun thing in an RPG I'd played in ages. I didn't even mind grinding my titles because it was just fun to play.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg
(edited by ArthasReborn)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Its so annoying that Sony gets all the best RPGs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived