This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its so annoying that Sony gets all the best RPGs

#21Super CreaturesPosted 12/10/2012 2:48:48 AM
desert_santa posted...
persona 4 golden.....don't i have that on my ps2? or is it a sequel?

It is either a port or a remake (don't remember if they remastered it, added content, etc. or not), but it most definitely not a sequel.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#22desert_santaPosted 12/10/2012 2:50:22 AM
Super Creatures posted...
desert_santa posted...

It is either a port or a remake (don't remember if they remastered it, added content, etc. or not), but it most definitely not a sequel.

ah, thanks for clearing that up

guess i will wait till they make a part 5 :(
#23diebuster2Posted 12/10/2012 2:55:19 AM
Persona 4 is a good game made even better with the extra content on the vita version but at the end of the day, it's just a port.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#24Ghanem69Posted 12/10/2012 3:08:40 AM
Give us sony fans Lost Odyssey, Tales of vesperia and Blue Dragon plz ; ;

Really dont want to buy a 360 just for those games, especially since all Mass effects are on the Ps3 now
---
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth.
#25IChangedMyNamePosted 12/10/2012 3:53:41 AM
Ghanem69 posted...
Give us sony fans Lost Odyssey, Tales of vesperia and Blue Dragon plz ; ;

Really dont want to buy a 360 just for those games, especially since all Mass effects are on the Ps3 now

We got Vesperia.... Just not in your native language.

But thanks for reminding me, I need to get Blue Dragon.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#26BikeaLossPosted 12/10/2012 3:55:43 AM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Should've gotten a Japanese-made console if you wanted Japanese-made games tbh.
#27zenbookPosted 12/10/2012 4:08:20 AM
lost odyssey, tales of vasperia and the last remnant
#28rynrakoPosted 12/10/2012 4:36:50 AM
I have all three consoles and have to agree that Sony gets the majority of the good RPGs. The Disgaea series is also pretty good and really is worth getting a PS3 if you enjoy the type of game.

The Wii also got some good RPG's besides Xenoblade that go overlooked: Arc Rise Fantasia (that game has probably some of the most challenging boss battles I've seen in a while in a turn based RPG), Phantom Brave: We Meet Again, Rune Factory Frontier, Rune Factory Tides (also on PS3), and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon are all solid games worth checking out if you like RPGs.

And among action RPGs Muramasa: The Demon Blade is awesome.
---
Only those you trust can ever betray you.
Steam, Skype, PSN - Sliphatos.
#29ymdasePosted 12/10/2012 4:37:38 AM
Vartos posted...
Oh look, JRPGs that I don't care about.

jealous
#30ArthasRebornPosted 12/10/2012 4:52:13 AM(edited)
desert_santa posted...

It's a remake. It added a fair number of stuff such as more animated cutscenes, two new social links, a playable January and February, new events, voice acting for new scenes, more personas, an extra dungeon, a beach and city area, more difficulty settings, a third form for party member personas, a new epilogue, TV Listing section for extra stuff like concerts, re-viewing animated cutscenes, this classroom section about the Jungian theory behind the concept of Shadows and Personas, a quiz game show thingie...

It's a pretty hefty remake, in all honesty. Hell, it even looks better than the PS2 version since the Vita is more powerful.

As for Tales of Graces f, it had a pretty bad story, but the battle system was simply amazing. It was the most fun thing in an RPG I'd played in ages. I didn't even mind grinding my titles because it was just fun to play.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg