This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft should be sweating bullets...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Microsoft should be sweating bullets...
2 years ago#71
I wonder if gabe could push this REALLY hard by having a launch that came with some combination of playable HL3, L4D3, TF3, and new counterstrike all in a new source engine and making them pc/steambox exclusive. That won't happen because of valve time, but it would be an interesting as hell launch. It seems like once people are forced to play a game or two on steam they're hooked by the sales and it's all downhill after that.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
(edited by Silent Sniper IV)
2 years ago#72
Just don't see the need for this. Why would anyone pay for something they can do right now?

Hdmi port
Xbox 360 wireless controller
PC

= playing pc games on my TV from the couch

meh I guess they are not aiming this thing at me
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
(edited by tonysparks)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Microsoft should be sweating bullets...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived