This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Souls....is....amazing. But it DEF needs an easy mode.

#21vashtrichamPosted 12/13/2012 7:31:38 AM
And just because your a casual and imported a game does not mean DS2 should have a easy mode. Devs cater to casuals in almost every game do not mess with one of the games that doesnt
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#22mario254Posted 12/13/2012 7:42:38 AM
vashtricham posted...
And just because your a casual and imported a game does not mean DS2 should have a easy mode. Devs cater to casuals in almost every game do not mess with one of the games that doesnt

...It's not that hard to add in game difficulties, it wouldn't be the big deal you're making it out to be.
---
http://h-3.abload.de/img/machida_coutureicol.gif http://i41.tinypic.com/ff7pcm.gif
http://i44.tinypic.com/29z7fjp.gif
#23SubSeenixPosted 12/13/2012 7:50:30 AM
If you want easy games play Call of Duty or Failo

Those are games made for the Justin Bieber Gaming Community of this Gen

The Souls Series is one of the few games REAL AND TRUE Gamers have in this kiddy Gen.
If something then make it even harder and more unpredictable.
Random spawns and all that stuff so you can't "learn" the game.
#24GGearXPosted 12/13/2012 7:57:09 AM
mario254 posted...
vashtricham posted...

...It's not that hard to add in game difficulties, it wouldn't be the big deal you're making it out to be.

It is a big deal. It will split the online community in HALF.
if they ever add an easy mode I hope to god they disable achievements, online coop and invasions.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#25Halochief6Posted 12/13/2012 7:57:16 AM
vashtricham posted...
No the devs do not need to spend the time balancing the game for casuals. Keep the difficulty where it is, devs need to stop catering to touch screen casuals

What about the non-casuals who just don't want to play a frustratingly difficult game but wouldn't mind experiencing Dark Souls?
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#26Halochief6Posted 12/13/2012 8:02:23 AM
SubSeenix posted...
If you want easy games play Call of Duty or Failo

Those are games made for the Justin Bieber Gaming Community of this Gen

The Souls Series is one of the few games REAL AND TRUE Gamers have in this kiddy Gen.
If something then make it even harder and more unpredictable.
Random spawns and all that stuff so you can't "learn" the game.

Is this a serious post? I can't tell
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#27vashtrichamPosted 12/13/2012 8:03:50 AM
Quote:vashtricham posted...
No the devs do not need to spend the time balancing the game for casuals. Keep the difficulty where it is, devs need to stop catering to touch screen casuals

What about the non-casuals who just don't want to play a frustratingly difficult game but wouldn't mind experiencing Dark Souls?

@Halochief6
Then play it short doses or choose a different game. Stop trying to please everyone and stick to what made you great in the first place.
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#28Dragon NexusPosted 12/13/2012 8:16:06 AM
I needed cheats to beat resident evil 4.

Wooooooow....any gaming credentials you might have had have just bee obliterated with that one statement.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#29darkharePosted 12/13/2012 8:38:21 AM
Dark Souls....is....amazing. But it DEF needs an easy mode.

the games not difficult, it just needs to be played in a purposeful manner. dont rush, keep your enemies in front of you and only fight a few at a time.
---
i dont wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drum all day..
#30builder111Posted 12/13/2012 8:38:45 AM
good lord are you joking. i hope they don't ruin DS2 with an easy mode. if it's too hard for you move on and play something else.