This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The last couple years for video games has been absolutely atrocious

#21rofflchopperPosted 12/13/2012 12:34:42 PM
Nothing brightens my day quite like a new bronze topic.

Kind of refreshing.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#22bluehat94Posted 12/13/2012 12:36:00 PM
pothocket posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...
pothocket posted...
Awwww....all that work for one little troll. Poor guy must be tired out!

*tucks in bronze for the night*

Truth is trolling. He must have got to you.

LOL no. If he got to me than why do I not feel the need to point out the dozens of flaws with his "truth"?

That's just greer, don't give him the time of day.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#23ARsignal11Posted 12/13/2012 12:40:42 PM
I hope bronze answers the question because I am very, very curious....

Bronze, what is your favorite game of this generation?
#24RPG_ApostlePosted 12/13/2012 12:41:42 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Then quit gaming and quit coming here.

You've been harping on Portal 2 forever. Get a new schtick.

Also, how's Kingdoms of Amalur? That alone proves you don't know d*** about anything.

Get off my board.

RPG NO! WHY!?!?!?

You should know better than to give bronze a serious response.

I do know better. He just pisses me off sometimes, and it's enough for me to give him the proverbial finger.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a lightbulb? They won't, since it TECHNICALLY didn't violate the TOS, but you'll be modded if you say there's no light.
#25bronze4v4pro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:43:44 PM
Randomwierdo, I appreciate your response but I feel you misunderstand me.

1. Its not about where this "season pass" originated from. Its about game companies intentionally leaving out content so they can exploit people with the passes. At first it was just individual dlc that people were charged with; now its entire passes where I'm sure at least half of the content was already done before they started the bug fixing on the retail main game. Its just a slap in the face that Borderlands 2 has an ENTIRE class that was ready to be sold a few days after Borderland 2's release date. I guarantee you on every single living thing on this planet that they intentionally left out the character class. Its so ridiculous. It would be like blizzard leaving out the paladin from diablo 2 then charging people for it 5 days after release.

2. Its about games being too short. They are too short. They streamline games and make them hollywood script/special affect products at the expense of hundreds of hours of content.

5. I want small companies to do good as well, but its not about that. The issue is that the biggest developers are going to follow the trend and eventually make 99% downloadable arcadable games that are short. Epic did it with that Shadow Complex game. That was the start. Its only a matter of time until they all do arcade or web browser games.
#26TravarkothPosted 12/13/2012 12:44:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27WinternovaPosted 12/13/2012 12:45:22 PM
bronze4v4pro posted...
The last couple years for video games has been absolutely atrocious

Only because you've been posting here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#28bronze4v4pro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:46:30 PM
My favorite game of this generation would maybe be dragon age origins (without all of the dlc). Even then it was borderline streamlined and dumbed down.

Last gen my favorite games would easily be Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne and final fantasy ten, along with suikoden 3.
#29TravarkothPosted 12/13/2012 12:46:49 PM
From: bronze4v4pro | Posted: 12/13/2012 2:53:35 PM | #001
The same halo game released every year

Wasn't the last Halo title (before Halo 4, of course) Halo Reach... And didn't Halo Reach release 2 years ago, in 2010?

Which Halo released last year?
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#30SoF-RamboPosted 12/13/2012 12:51:25 PM
Travarkoth posted...
From: bronze4v4pro | Posted: 12/13/2012 2:53:35 PM | #001
The same halo game released every year

Wasn't the last Halo title (before Halo 4, of course) Halo Reach... And didn't Halo Reach release 2 years ago, in 2010?

Which Halo released last year?

I think he meant that remake of 1? And ODST before Reach? Not sure that really counts....
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.