This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Far Cry 3

#31horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 1:52:41 PM
A video games worth should be judged by the quality of the experience, not how long the experience lasted.

=/

Also, 30 hours it has taken me to finish the single player content in the game. That's a **** ton of time. Unless you can just sit around and play video games all day long, Far Cry 3 will last a very long time.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#32maxmansupaPosted 12/16/2012 3:10:34 PM
horror_spooky posted...
A video games worth should be judged by the quality of the experience, not how long the experience lasted.

=/

Also, 30 hours it has taken me to finish the single player content in the game. That's a **** ton of time. Unless you can just sit around and play video games all day long, Far Cry 3 will last a very long time.

They're both very important to the gaming experince, Even if you have an amazing 6 hours, no matter how great it was, most will find it kind of disappointing.

Besides, if one of the modes that is supposed to extend replayability is not very good, that means the game failed in that respect. and if that was a known selling point in Far Cry 3, then that is a noticable mark against it.