The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the stupidest gaming- related thing you or one of your pals have said/did?

#1FFTHEWINNERPosted 12/13/2012 7:16:13 PM
80/80

mine is that,a couple of years ago, one of my friends who was recently getting into hardcore gaming believed that the term "fps" means any game that is played in first person. So,he wrote on a fourm that Fallout 3 and oblivion are fps games >_>. What is weirder is that no one on the fourm mocked him. They instead tried to polietly explain the difference <_<.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#2glassghost0Posted 12/13/2012 7:18:25 PM
Bought Two Worlds
---
Signature OFF
#3SunDevil77Posted 12/13/2012 7:26:03 PM
My old roommate got Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and GTA 4, and Red Dead Redemption from his brother for his birthday and traded them in without even opening them/trying them for a copy of Medal of Honor Warfighter and a used copy of FIFA 12 (so, no online pass)
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#4sonyfanboy992Posted 12/13/2012 7:39:06 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
My old roommate got Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and GTA 4, and Red Dead Redemption from his brother for his birthday and traded them in without even opening them/trying them for a copy of Medal of Honor Warfighter and a used copy of FIFA 12 (so, no online pass)

EA and it's marketing powerhouse...
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/13/2012 7:41:36 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Bought Two Worlds

Lol, mine would be bought, still own, and loved Too Human
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#6glassghost0Posted 12/13/2012 7:47:41 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Bought Two Worlds

I've got a copy of that, it's in my huge backlog, I played the demo when it was first available but I couldn't tell you what it's even about now
---
Signature OFF
#7rttnPosted 12/13/2012 7:52:16 PM
Before Wii's Motion+ adapter was announced. I had a friend who believed that the Wii could detect full motion and wouldn't listen to anyone saying otherwise. Thus while he would play Bleach: Shattered Blade & Red Steel he would make full swinging motions like holding an actual sword.

Needless to say, it was hilarious to watch, even funnier when he hit stuff in his room
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
400msp will get you Bloody Good Time. If you don't have it, you should.
#8jakisthePosted 12/13/2012 7:53:08 PM
"Isn't Devil May Cry a card game?"
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/13/2012 7:53:27 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Bought Two Worlds

I've got a copy of that, it's in my huge backlog, I played the demo when it was first available but I couldn't tell you what it's even about now

Norse mythology! Thor, Baldur, Hod, Loki, Odin, and Ragnarok! Pretty good story, mediocre gameplay, and its CRAZY difficult!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#10Flow_149Posted 12/13/2012 7:54:37 PM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
80/80

mine is that,a couple of years ago, one of my friends who was recently getting into hardcore gaming believed that the term "fps" means any game that is played in first person. So,he wrote on a fourm that Fallout 3 and oblivion are fps games >_>. What is weirder is that no one on the fourm mocked him. They instead tried to polietly explain the difference <_<.

How dare he confuse Fallout 3 CLEARLY A FPSRPG for an ordinary fps. What...a...scrub. I'm surprised that you even still speak to that ingrate.