This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the stupidest gaming- related thing you or one of your pals have said/did?

#61FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 6:53:41 AM
up.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#62lookedPosted 12/15/2012 7:27:47 AM
As a early teen my best friend came over and we played tomb raider non stop. One day he came over and told me he heard there was a secret code like the all weapons code that would make Lara naked. Well at our age all we thought about were video games and naked chicks. So needless to say we spent an entire summer trying to figure out the code to unlock Laras goodies. Turns out years later found out there was no code. lol was a fun summer though.

-

There was a patch on PC though. I first got into the series by downloading NudeRaider, I ended up liking the game, and buying the Playstation versions.
---
PSO GCN:Iooked 200 Fonewearl Iooked ver.2 200 Racaseal
PSO DC: Lost Soul 200 Humar PSOBB: The Omen 70 Fonewm
#63bladessx619Posted 12/15/2012 2:42:07 PM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
nothingbeast posted...
The dumbest thing I ever heard about a game came from a stranger.

I was playing Guitar Hero at a demo kiosk several years ago and two kids approached me to watch. After a few seconds one of them said:

"I like this game, but it needs more Tupac"

I immediately stopped playing, turned around and just glared at the kid.

Thankfully it was a stranger, because if it was a friend it probably would have been the end of that friendship.

umm...what is "tupac" >_>?
*doesnt like guitar games*

Tupac is a rapper. One of the best actually, to bad he got shot. Rap doesn't need to be in a guitar game at all. Lol
---
XBL: Tatsuya Shibata
PSN: Tatsuya_Shibata