This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why cant microsoft upgade the 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. why cant microsoft upgade the 360?

User Info: InfiniteHERO

InfiniteHERO
3 years ago#11
L0Z posted...
because it is a waste. any game requiring 1GB would be guaranteed to be a flop and sell poorly even if it were Halo 5 or Call of Duty 10. people are not going to rebuy a current gen console marketed as the next gen console

Nintendo Just did it with the Wii U !!! add a controller and add 1080p lol

User Info: Farlander

Farlander
3 years ago#12
The Nintendo 64 had additional memory available too. You needed it to play Perfect Dark on anything but the simplest of modes. I don't even think you could play the single player campaign without it.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 years ago#13
Don't listen to them you can download ram, i'm sick of all these uneducated people around here... http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
gt= Pink BluRR

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
3 years ago#14
Farlander posted...
The Nintendo 64 had additional memory available too. You needed it to play Perfect Dark on anything but the simplest of modes. I don't even think you could play the single player campaign without it.

I forgot about that, I remember having a little black cartridge with a red top, I had to have for certain games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. why cant microsoft upgade the 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived