This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone think Resident Evil 6 is so bad?

#21Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/13/2012 11:09:31 PM
656stooge posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

ok, sure...

You guys have fun hating! I'll keep enjoying games that get hate for evolving, like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Ghost Recon, etc...

ouch. What a scathing comeback!

who said it was a comeback? Are you guys so used to insults on this website that you cant understand when someone says you like what you like and ill like what i like? hahaha
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#22656stoogePosted 12/13/2012 11:11:18 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

who said it was a comeback? Are you guys so used to insults on this website that you cant understand when someone says you like what you like and ill like what i like? hahaha

Dude. You really need to work on your material.
---
*SPOILERS*----Mario dies!!!
#23Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/13/2012 11:13:16 PM
656stooge posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Dude. You really need to work on your material.

k
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#24zinsindettaPosted 12/13/2012 11:24:42 PM
Leons campaign was good. The next three were just so boring. A drag to play and never for a second fun.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#25sonyfanboy992Posted 12/13/2012 11:36:02 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Leons campaign was good. The next three were just so boring. A drag to play and never for a second fun.

exactly! The game was just uninspired and too scared to take risks. After finishing RE6, I just wanted to sell the game. After playing RE4, I immediately went back and replayed it and before I knew it, I had replayed it every year at least once.
#26SlimeSwayzePosted 12/13/2012 11:46:47 PM
It's a matter of opinion whether or not you like the game, but it's a matter of fact that the game is derivative, poorly designed, and completely out of touch with what once made the series great. Those are things that are true, and if you disagree with them, you simply don't know enough about game design, the history of the series, or the games it is trying to emulate to know any better. Like the say: ignorance is bliss. If I didn't know any better, I might actually think RE6 is a good game. Sadly, I do know better, so it's impossible for me to enjoy it. I almost wish my standards were lower, because RE was once an amazing series that actually pushed the medium of videogames forward, instead of just trying to ride in the wake of the success of its betters.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#27Silent Sniper IVPosted 12/13/2012 11:48:36 PM
It seems to me that resident evil just expanded too much as a franchise. It started out taking place in a single manor, then expanded to raccoon city for 2 games, then after that it just kept on having to reach for more and more to outdo itself. I Think RE4/5/6 should have been it's own franchise and kept RE more survival horror oriented.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#28SubZeroChief23Posted 12/14/2012 12:17:32 AM
The game sucked by any standard. The only reason anyone even claims to like it is because it's Resident Evil. Honestly it's one of the worst games released this gen.
#29glassghost0Posted 12/14/2012 1:10:12 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
The game sucked by any standard. The only reason anyone even claims to like it is because it's Resident Evil. Honestly it's one of the worst games released this gen.

such an ignorant statement
---
Signature OFF
#30LandonioPosted 12/14/2012 1:37:57 AM
It's not a bad game but it is a bad Resident Evil game, especially for how much money they put into it.

Play RE2, REmake, or RE4 and you'll see why.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD