This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some games with 100+ hours of single player content?

#31XenobowPosted 12/14/2012 11:19:52 PM
Star Ocean: TLH
Tales of Vesperia
---
Lost Odyssey
#32NorkenPosted 12/14/2012 11:54:13 PM
New games? Hahahaha very few and they have already been mentioned

Every FF game beginning with the PS1 games are 80 hours, (this includes sidequests) unless you are just not that good at the game.

Chrono Cross

Lol Shenmue 1&2 especially 2.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#33oxnerdPosted 12/14/2012 11:54:16 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles, surprised no one said this yet.
Probably more than 140+ hours if you do all the quests, and get to end level. Its like 70 hours for the main story line alone.
#34Fou LuPosted 12/14/2012 11:54:50 PM
Treewaller posted...
Kingdoms of Amalur

This. And Fallout 3 if you don't look at guides and just explore.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#35singhellotakuPosted 12/14/2012 11:57:02 PM
basically, bethesda games and borderlands, not much else of that nature on the 360 as it doesn't have much in the rpg department.
#36Dagoth_WitPosted 12/14/2012 11:58:00 PM
Terraria. Coming soon to XBLA. I've got around 175 hours in so far on the PC.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#37Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/15/2012 12:06:52 AM
These are all of the games I have personally played that have racked up the most hours, some of which I have hundreds and hundreds of hours of playtime:

Morrowind (and the two expansions)
Oblivion (with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine)
Skyrim (Dawnguard was meh, Dragonborn is amazing)
Fallout 3 (with all DLC)
Fallout: New Vegas (with all DLC)
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Dragon Age: Origins (with all DLC)
Mass Effect (the entire trilogy will get you around 100 hours)

And then the two I'm not so proud of: MMO's. Particularly Ultima Online way back when, and World of Warcraft, But no more...

Norken posted...
Every FF game beginning with the PS1 games are 80 hours, (this includes sidequests) unless you are just not that good at the game.

Eh, majority of the FF titles aren't *that* long. The PS1 games I can manage to beat in 20-25 hours a piece. To 100% them, maybe add another 5-10 hours to that total.

FF12 is probably the longest FF game, in my opinion.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#38CapnStankyPosted 12/15/2012 12:12:49 AM
-Damien- posted...
Skyrim is trash, garbage, pure filth

Get Dark Souls

Gotta love that the PS3 fanboy who doesnt own a 360 is trolling the 360 board. Dead last place is driving him nuts.

As for the topic:

Kingdoms of Amalur
Dark Souls
Skyrim
FO3 and/or New Vegas
Dragon's Dogma if you don't mind stupidly easy New Game+
ME trilogy is easily 100 hours and much more if you buy the DLC.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#39DrakillionPosted 12/15/2012 1:59:05 AM
HIroChu posted...
tales of vesperia

Hehe, almost! I finished it around 78 hours.

From my experience, Fallout 3, Persona 3 FES, Tales of Vesperia, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption, and FF XII took me almost to 100 hours on my first playthrough because I like to grind/powerlevel and explore. (All of them an average of about 80 hours)

The only game that took me 100+ hours to beat on my first playthrough was Persona 4. Grinding for money to purchase equipment and to fuse Persona's was a hassle and I always tried to match the boss' level because losing against a boss in a JRPG isn't my thing.

I actually never heard of the infinite Great King trick until recently so while everybody was getting exp and money automatedly, I was doing it the old fashioned way. It takes a tole on your insanity at the end...

"185 battles just to f'in level up Futsunishi for Firm Stance. FML"
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#40ToyKirbyPosted 12/15/2012 2:01:36 AM
Put a lot of time into Skyrim and I hate to say it, but it's a pretty mediocre game. Way too easy, even on Master.

I recommend Dark Souls all the way.
---
GT: OnyxOdin