This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that made you cry

#191ZacTBPosted 12/16/2012 5:10:52 AM
The Walking Dead and Mass Effect 3
#192Kikoman589Posted 12/16/2012 5:12:55 AM
Final Fantasy X
Mother 3
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephiroth692
A random assortment of videos based around the subject of video games and anime.
#193KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/16/2012 5:33:21 AM
Lost Odyssey (end of 1st disc, a couple of the dreams)
Final Fantasy X (ending)
---
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#194GravityAuraPosted 12/16/2012 5:40:43 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
---
Are you in the Dollars?
#195EmperorBlackPosted 12/16/2012 5:43:16 AM
Gears 3 had *that moment* where a certain character dies. If you cared at all about the characters and all that over the past 2 games, that was a powerful scene there. The choice of song for that (as all the other sound effects go away) really takes it to *that* level. I figured it was going to happen at some point (the name of a certain achievement is a hint that kinda gives too much away, imo), and it still hit me. Heh, now that song (Mad World) reminds me of it every time.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#196RupleteaserPosted 12/16/2012 5:53:59 AM
Mother 3
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
(The obligatory) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I don't even find it sad and for some reason I still cry)
#197ShibiZeroPosted 12/16/2012 5:54:37 AM
I don't know if it counts, but I actually cired at the end of Legend of Legaia 2 ^v^
Also, when I heard again the Character Select music from Marvel VS Capcom. Oh, what nostalgia.
---
Can't Stop Coming
#198SunDevil77Posted 12/16/2012 5:56:15 AM
EmperorBlack posted...
Gears 3 had *that moment* where a certain character dies. If you cared at all about the characters and all that over the past 2 games, that was a powerful scene there. The choice of song for that (as all the other sound effects go away) really takes it to *that* level. I figured it was going to happen at some point (the name of a certain achievement is a hint that kinda gives too much away, imo), and it still hit me. Heh, now that song (Mad World) reminds me of it every time.

Even if you didn't care about the characters, that scene is beautifully written. That song, as well, is just a tear jerker.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#199bess2k2Posted 12/16/2012 5:59:26 AM
Walking dead made my eyes water up. That scene in gears 3 made me happy. I hate that character.
---
R.I.P. James Gordon & Stack Bundles.
#200KOTRwhoopsPosted 12/16/2012 6:00:48 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
EmperorBlack posted...

Even if you didn't care about the characters, that scene is beautifully written. That song, as well, is just a tear jerker.

I not having a go at others, but after the gritty first game the story just felt like it was forced. Although I love the Gears games the story was a bit crap ad when that scene happened I failed to take it seriously or get excited. I know I'm probably in the minority here though.
---
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns