This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that made you cry

#201Overlord9011Posted 12/16/2012 7:12:11 AM
Persona 3.
---
Final Fantasy I-V were great games (IV being the best), VI was... okay?, VII... Meh. I gave up at VIII.
#202Da HuiPosted 12/16/2012 7:24:30 AM
Only game I ever cried from was The Walking Dead
---
Don't **** with Da Hui
#203mr_indiffPosted 12/16/2012 7:34:58 AM
I don't recall crying in any game, although the ones that hit me hardest were:

- MGS4
- Ending of Arkham City (the last 'joke')
- Valkryia Chronicles (when a certain kid dies, as she was making amends)
- Mother 3 (I never played the game, but after reading about it and watching videos.. it felt like everything went wrong in that game)
#204Eagles931Posted 12/16/2012 7:36:31 AM
No game has made me cry yet. I think me and brother almost cried at the end of Kingdom Hearts 1.......Damn I miss that series so much :/
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#205Deathx113Posted 12/16/2012 7:41:23 AM
meteor9898 posted...
Ever 17..

Every... single... ending.

There were 10 or so endings (good endings anyway) and they all made me ridiculously sad. >_<

The endings got you? Nothing ever struck me quite as hard as the "reunion" scene. You know which one. When she said "Mama"...I still think its the most powerful scene in gaming.

The true ending scene, you mean? o:

I'm a sap for love stories and anime so, like, seeing people die every single ending (even though it was expected) was heart wrenching for me.

I think it is one of the best virtual novels, heck even just plain novels, out there. Those twists and turns and emotions and everything. It was a freakin amazing game.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#206BlueJester007Posted 12/16/2012 7:48:08 AM
Bah. I haven't really cried over any game. I've been desensitized to almost everything. I have been a little choked up on some but I've never actually shedded a tear.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#207TeraPatrick2008Posted 12/16/2012 8:49:00 AM
Banjo: Nuts & Bolts

- because I LOVED the Banjo games on N64 and seeing the sh*t Nuts & Bolts just made me sad.
#208Godly_GoofPosted 12/16/2012 8:56:03 AM
Persona 4 (you know exactly what part I mean)
HDN MK2 Cursed Sword ending arc.

The worst ever although not a game was the ending of "Air". Jesus that just wasnt fair >.<
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#209renzsweetPosted 12/16/2012 9:00:08 AM
Lost Odyssey, Red Dead Redemtion, and Final fantasy X all had me pretty jacked up.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#210Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 12/16/2012 9:16:46 AM(edited)
Superturkeys posted...
Dying to the final boss in FF3. Time to do a 5 hour dungeon complete with 4 bosses and no save points again!

That was the worst. The first time I played through that dungeon I actually beat the final boss, but it was like 3 in the morning and I fell asleep while the credits were rolling. When I woke up my DS was dead and I didn't get a chance to save because I passed out, so I had to do it all over again. When I went through it again I somehow forgot to kill one of the sub-bosses, so the final boss wasn't weak enough and I got slaughtered. I just gave up after that because I was so damn aggravated and had already wasted so much time. I never did go back to finish it again, but at least I know that I actually did beat it, though, which is quite a feat for a game that was nothing but over 100 hours of grinding and frustration.
---
I have to return some videotapes.