This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that made you cry

#211camixloPosted 12/16/2012 9:23:31 AM
True tears? 999

Some that almost had me, MGS3, P3, To The Moon.
---
The Following Statement is true.
The Above Statement is false. (i hate my username)
#212Godly_GoofPosted 12/16/2012 9:25:05 AM
camixlo posted...
True tears? 999

Oh god that game could be bad at times >.< Virtue's Last Reward was really bad for that too....
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#213ArthasRebornPosted 12/16/2012 9:38:46 AM
camixlo posted...
True tears? 999

Oh god that game could be bad at times >.< Virtue's Last Reward was really bad for that too....

I loved 999. I just ordered Zero Escape the other day and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival :<
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i49.tinypic.com/32znxno.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4rrggy.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/af7sdj.jpg
#214Godly_GoofPosted 12/16/2012 9:43:01 AM
ArthasReborn posted...
camixlo posted...
True tears? 999

I loved 999. I just ordered Zero Escape the other day and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival :<

Its so good! But you may need an FAQ to figure out how to get certain endings, some of them are rather obvious but some are just completely random >.<. Also you can jump to events via the tree if you click on them. That took me forever to figure out and I wasted so much time because of it >.>

Also write down anything that seems important, like on paper since you WILL need it again
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#215chaoscontrol325Posted 12/16/2012 9:46:44 AM
The Darkness at Jenny's death. Holy crap that was sad.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#216MT_TRAEHPosted 12/16/2012 9:50:39 AM
MGS3, the boss' debriefing
chrono trigger
persona 3,4
shadow of the colossus
more
---
The Metal Gear Series is probably the best games ever made.
#217xXDeadWulfXxPosted 12/16/2012 9:53:10 AM
I've never cried at a game before, but damn did I come close.

The game was the ending to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. The death of a character I got attached to, and the loneliness of the main character just got to me.
---
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
Currently playing: FF6, Tales of the Abyss 3D
#218CrynixPosted 12/16/2012 9:55:00 AM
In all honesty. No game has ever made me cry. But many games have given me an extreme wave of sorrow.

Usually it's cause it's a series that I've played all the way through. Like recently, the Megaman Battle Network series. I finished 1-7, played the 3rd one over 10 times cause I liked it so much. When I finished it, the ending just ultimately made me realize that there would be no continuation of my favorite GBA series.

But I won't go down the entire list of games that made me feel that way.
But a few would be
The Gears of War Series
Finding out there would be no "Too Human 2"
The upbringing of the new Resident Evil games as 3 marked the end of actually trying to survive a zombie outbreak, instead of finding ammo off bodies, money, and buying guns.

The list could go on and on~
#219RedWaggonPosted 12/16/2012 10:01:50 AM
Mother 3- More than any game, movie or book on the planet.
also BioShock
#220damionignisPosted 12/16/2012 10:03:37 AM
I'd like to be surprised that the one game I've actually cried at isn't on here, but considering how most people see it, I'm not. Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasies IV, VI, VII, IX, and X have all come close, but it was FFX-2 that actually did it for me. The end of the song in Chapter 4 left me in tears.

That being said, it was mostly because of all the emotion on X that the culmination in X-2 got to me.