This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that made you cry

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that made you cry
2 years ago#271
I wonder if DMC made Satan cry or not...
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
2 years ago#272
Metal gear solid 3, I played it for the first time on my xbox and man was it sad.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
2 years ago#273
I'll say Snake Eater for right now. Not straight up crying, but having to actually shoot the Boss, then learning she wasn't a traitor, and seeing Snake tear up himself elicited some watery eyes from me.

The fact that I finished the game after playing for four hours at 3 in the morning may have had something to do with it, but damn. What a thrill.
2 years ago#274
CODBO2, I cried at how terrible the game is and yet people still support it
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides
2 years ago#275
Little Big Planet on the PSP... I would create a level and the thing would corrupt and I would lose all my work... I don't get emotionally attached to characters in video games so none...
---
I want a Champions of Norrath HD collection...
2 years ago#276
links awakening
---
The unofficial... I mean, official Scathach of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board! *shrugs*
2 years ago#277
Pechabuster posted...
So many people said Walking Dead Episode 3, what was so special about it?

It's probably when they realised the game was on rails.
2 years ago#278
No games because thy are just games, I don't cry unless its something real like my wedding or birth of my child or when my grandma died never due to a video game.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that made you cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived