This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that made you cry

#91Deathx113Posted 12/15/2012 6:55:32 PM
mtjormitch posted...
I also dare everyone here to play Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

It is the saddest video game ever made. I cried OVER TEN DAMN TIMES!!! It is the Grave of the Fireflies of video games. You watch/play it once... then never watch/play it again so you don't have to go through such sadness again. It is in my top ten video games of all time.

I actually almost picked that game up... I only play Wii like, once every 5 months or so? So I didn't.

I love those depressingish games, and it looks pretty good but I didn't know anything about it. Maybe I'll give it a while. :D

Also, Grave of Fireflies... oh man I must have been 9 years old when I first saw that, I never bawled so hard. :'(
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#92Veggi40Posted 12/15/2012 6:57:30 PM
Half Life 2: Episode 2

When Eli died
---
Gamertag - Veggi40
#93Deathx113Posted 12/15/2012 6:59:15 PM
mtjormitch posted...
Rikkettik posted...
It's actually not uncommon for me to tear up while watching more emotional scenes. I had tears in my eyes multiple times during Mass Effect 3 for example. But Persona 3 Portable takes the cake... The credits rolled, I put away my PSP, I hid my face in my hands and I cried. I cried for the first time in years. And it felt good, man.

"Don't worry, I'll always be by your side. Protecting you."

That got to me... three days later my own father died from cancer... so yeah... that game has a extra special place in my heart now.

I'm posting way too much. I hope everyone will forgive me >__<

I got right near the end of that game, (I think) I was fighting that dude who was like the leader of that bad group... Kept destroying me, and my psp broke before I beat him. I feel like I'm missing out on a big ending, heh... The game was amazing and I still beat myself up for not finishing it..
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#94The_DeskPosted 12/15/2012 7:09:27 PM
None but closest I came was definitely gears of war 3.
#95ShaunageAUPosted 12/15/2012 7:09:32 PM
The Walking Dead is the only one.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#96keyblade_lordPosted 12/15/2012 7:11:14 PM
Oh geez, KH 358/2, TWEWY, Legion and Mordin in ME3, Zelda TP, Portal 2, Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney (Specially Godot :/), Heavenly Sword, and probably way more. Didn't cry but still hit pretty hard.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#97vanguard29Posted 12/15/2012 7:11:21 PM
CCFF7 almost made me cry. it is probably the second closest ive come that i can remember.
---
"Even If the morrow is barren of promises / Nothing shall forestall my return"
#98keyblade_lordPosted 12/15/2012 7:12:54 PM
Afrotastic_J posted...
Never cried over a game, but I've gotten pretty damn near tears with a few.

Sonic Adventure 2

Shadow's "death" really hit me, and I was only like 5 when playing it.

Omg this too. xD
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#99meteor9898Posted 12/15/2012 7:17:04 PM
FFX, Shadow Hearts 2, Ever17
#100CathickleSquallPosted 12/15/2012 7:17:13 PM
MGS3, and MGS4. Although MGS4 because it was more of a stupid movie instead of a game.
---
Uh. Random signature?