This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry 3 is FPS GOTY gaming friends.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3 is FPS GOTY gaming friends.
3 years ago#1
Those damn hunting missions ;). The forced stealth missions aren't really highlights of the game either.
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
3 years ago#2
It's been a great year for FPS'
I couldn't choose a best between BL2, FC3 and Halo 4.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#3
Does it have the same crappy aiming far cry 2 did...there was something about it....that was just...annoying? if they fixed that problem then yeah...it could be pretty badass.
Life is like a lemon squirting you in the eye when ever it wants to.
3 years ago#4
I won't say crappy , but it does feel floaty. Remind me now , did Far Cry 2 feel floaty? I played it for 2 hours before I forgot it existed.
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
3 years ago#5
COKE2 posted...
Does it have the same crappy aiming far cry 2 did...there was something about it....that was just...annoying? if they fixed that problem then yeah...it could be pretty badass.

The aiming was the biggest issue for me in FC2 and why I had doubts at first about FC3. Thankfully I didnt run into this issue in FC3 and yes SP wise its my GOTY as well.
3 years ago#6
Although I enjoyed FC3 I personally don't see it as GOTY material.
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
3 years ago#7
Thank you for your opinion.
Jesus is Lord
3 years ago#8
So if I absolutely HATED FC2, should I play this?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
3 years ago#9
Def GOTY, maybe not for other years in the past, but def this year.
Seems like slim pickings in the excellent gaming realm this year
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
3 years ago#10
RahzarX posted...
So if I absolutely HATED FC2, should I play this?

Yes. I was in the same boat, couldnt stand FC2. FC3 was a completely different beast imo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Far Cry 3 is FPS GOTY gaming friends.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived