This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why would you buy full priced games for $59.99?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why would you buy full priced games for $59.99?

User Info: Arevin

Arevin
3 years ago#1
Would never buy games at full price anymore. Games are discounted about 1-2 weeks later.
i5-2500k OC 4.5GHz@1.22v || Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 || Intel 80 GB SSD || F3 1 TB HDD || Corsair 8GB || MSI GTX 580 Lightning || 1050W || HAF X || Hyper 212+

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
3 years ago#2
Not always, some games take forever to drop in price and/or rarely go on sale. But if it's a game I really want from a developer I really like, I'd be glad to pay full price to support them.

User Info: pcmasterking7

pcmasterking7
3 years ago#3
Depends on the developer.

User Info: builder111

builder111
3 years ago#4
i've only bought a couple, Oblivion when I first bought my xbox many years ago, and FFXIII because I figured it would be epic (good game but not FF epic imo).

Most of the time if I want a game on release I can find a deal, amazon used to have them now newegg has been having good promos.

But yeah I buy alot of games for 10-40 bucks tops

User Info: Yamaguxhi

Yamaguxhi
3 years ago#5
randomweirdo posted...
Not always, some games take forever to drop in price and/or rarely go on sale. But if it's a game I really want from a developer I really like, I'd be glad to pay full price to support them.
No more Tom foolerey

User Info: XxAzraelxX

XxAzraelxX
3 years ago#6
That's not always true and I refuse to buy used games
Xbox 360 gamertag: AzraelDKF

User Info: Grand_Blue

Grand_Blue
3 years ago#7
I'm a poor college student, so I agree completely with the TC. If I paid full price for every video game I own, the IRS would stab me to death.

User Info: videogameking33

videogameking33
3 years ago#8
Usually wait for price drops but if it's a developer I support or game I really want I will buy it at full price.
Currently Playiing: Assassin's Creed III (360), Sly 3 (PS3), LoZ: SS (Wii)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29

User Info: whiteboygene

whiteboygene
3 years ago#9
Enjoyment, anticipation, and because we want to.
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
3 years ago#10
goddamn it, i wanted to boast about how this one electronics store sells new games for 44 euros, but then i did a conversion to us dollars and it turns out that it's 57 dollars <_<

*new games anywhere else are still 60 euros - almost 79 dollars D:
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why would you buy full priced games for $59.99?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived