This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do YOU prefer Xbox over Playstation?

#121TheArcadePosted 12/18/2012 9:10:27 AM
CaPwnD posted...
I still love my PS3 but all it's really good for is exclusives, the category in which it absolutely destroys the 360.

Not in my library. There's only a handful of PS3 exclusives that I like.

At least you have a handful of games you wanted I have a hard time trying to find something I like that isn't "filler". The only games I felt note worthy were Jojo All Stars and Wipeout. Although Wipeut maybe a remake of a PS2 game while Jojo isn't even out yet. I thought about getting NG Sigma but that was until I witnessed gameplay videos. What fail.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#122TheArcadePosted 12/18/2012 9:11:25 AM
nintendogamer13 posted...
PC

yeah i had to be that guy.

Saturn & Dreamcast >>>>>> PC now sit back down. :p
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#123MRL3G3NDPosted 12/18/2012 9:17:11 AM
dreamcast took a dive...was in the market for a new console
compared playstation vs xbox...
xbox had more features: better graphics processing, custom soundtracks, harddrive...and something called live coming soon

Live blew my mind, automatically contined with the next gen since it was first and promised more expansion with live...while sony was still struggling withis disjointed service.

Now it just seems since sony went with an odd configuration for it's hardware, I've lucked out because multiplat games are always better for xbox, because it's easier for them to develop, and just port to everything else

It just seems like the ps3 was smelling their own piss when they released...it was expensive, and the payoff had yet to be seen...they didn't even have vibration in their controllers at first...wtf

it's been a nice ride, but it seems as though all of the free stuff, all the customer service has dried up since they are in front...it seems like they are trying to milk the customer now...

Maybe the best console is always the underdog...it seems like they try to do more for the customer
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#124sonicteam2k1Posted 12/18/2012 9:33:08 AM
HajimeNoIppo posted...
Controller.
Live.
8/10 the Multi Platform games play better.

---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#125robat223Posted 12/18/2012 9:46:55 AM
Party chat and controller and friends own xbox but not ps3.
---
Gamertag= Robat93
PSN= thegreatusurper
#126bigdaddyjh2002Posted 12/18/2012 11:47:26 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
dreamcast took a dive...was in the market for a new console
compared playstation vs xbox...
xbox had more features: better graphics processing, custom soundtracks, harddrive...and something called live coming soon

Live blew my mind, automatically contined with the next gen since it was first and promised more expansion with live...while sony was still struggling withis disjointed service.

Now it just seems since sony went with an odd configuration for it's hardware, I've lucked out because multiplat games are always better for xbox, because it's easier for them to develop, and just port to everything else

It just seems like the ps3 was smelling their own piss when they released...it was expensive, and the payoff had yet to be seen...they didn't even have vibration in their controllers at first...wtf

it's been a nice ride, but it seems as though all of the free stuff, all the customer service has dried up since they are in front...it seems like they are trying to milk the customer now...

Maybe the best console is always the underdog...it seems like they try to do more for the customer

The Fanboyism is strong in this one.
---
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
#127jakestar0306Posted 12/18/2012 1:19:41 PM
While Microsoft does charge for online and try to milk as much money as they can, they at least respect the intelligence of their consumers and let people have their own opinions, unlike Sony.

Sony outright lies by saying they're the best at everything they do. "It only does everything"? What does that even mean? Does it play Wii games?
Sony's marketing is what gets me the worst, though. Every commercial they make is "If you own a Wii/iPhone/DS, you're a terrible human being and you should go f*** yourself."

Instead of doing everything they can to make the competition look "uncool", they should try to explain the benefits of their own products.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#128crucialPosted 12/18/2012 1:48:59 PM
Exclusives,besides Uncharted PS3 has nothing

Xbox live
DLC,try buying skyrims DLC on a PS3
More competitive gaming on Live
Controller
3rd party game's are better 9/10 time's
Update's
Acheivs
All my freinds are on Live
Faster load time's
Live has yet to get hacked

Blu-ray is garbage for game's,yes you can hold a lot more on 1 disc but the load time's are just killer,to have long load times this gen is just unheard of.
#129shinobisBACKPosted 12/18/2012 1:54:56 PM
has most of the good games, all my friends are on xbl, good controller, xbla, media player, custom soundtracks, party chat, some others i probably am forgetting...

xbox gets thumbs down for fighting games tho, unless you get fight stick or a good controller converter for ps1 controller.
#130YodaCrackersPosted 12/18/2012 1:55:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]