This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do YOU prefer Xbox over Playstation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do YOU prefer Xbox over Playstation?

User Info: Mungetsu

Mungetsu
4 years ago#81
Kinect

User Info: darklinkfan55

darklinkfan55
4 years ago#82
honestly i regret buying any of the consoles this gen, of course i enjoyed a few games... but i was just disappointed with most of them
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
4 years ago#83
I never liked the Sony controller.

User Info: Scoter81

Scoter81
4 years ago#84
Originally I bought it because I simply had to play Dead Rising and if I want to play a game bad enough I will purchase a console for it. I almost did the same for a PS3 and MGS4 but had to chose one or the other and DR was the bigger priority. I did end up getting to play MGS4 and was so glad I went the route I did.

Never thought I'd own an MS console but it's been a surprisingly awesome gen. I like the live service, parties and the achievement system much more than PS3's trophy system. I don't have anything against Sony or the PS3, there just isn't anything making me want one and my 360 suits me just fine.

User Info: oxnerd

oxnerd
4 years ago#85
For the controller really? its so ugly. Maybe its 'cause they never change the ps controller that I love it so much

User Info: renzsweet

renzsweet
4 years ago#86
War vet that prefers American-based companies. That would be my only reason, unfortunately. Live gives nothing that means a thing to me, while psn has saved me a bunch by not charging me to play certain games. But no matter what generation it is, from Atari until now, I always look for the next Zelda game. With mods, I like to get games on Steam. Besides, using Steam gets you multiple copies of any game you get. In short, I am not devoted to any company. I play games I like, by anyone on any system. As I always say, the companies do not give a care about me. Why should I care about them?
I praise the name of Jesus.

User Info: thatguyoncheese

thatguyoncheese
4 years ago#87
Make a topic comparing to Wii or Wii U

User Info: xPhoenixWrightx

xPhoenixWrightx
4 years ago#88
I don't
Objection!
http://tinyurl.com/c7eeoug

User Info: DarkMasterShake

DarkMasterShake
4 years ago#89
Aww man what a horrible idea for a topic...

Mine as well be called "What's YOUR excuse for being a fanboy?"
Indianapolis Colts: 9-4
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
4 years ago#90
DarkMasterShake posted...
Aww man what a horrible idea for a topic...

Mine as well be called "What's YOUR excuse for being a fanboy?"

A lot of these aren't fanboy reasons though, they're opinions. Same as the reasons in the other topic on the PS3 board. Sure some are, but a lot of the reasons given are reasonable.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do YOU prefer Xbox over Playstation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived