This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D within 1 year violent videogames wont exist

#31RevZoomPosted 12/18/2012 5:48:07 AM
While parenting may be an issue, this guy was mentally ill.

I don't believe that any American needs to own an assault rifle, but gun control is only part of the issue. Mental health and the availability to find help is also a major part of the equation. We rely on public schools and the prison system to take care of our mentally ill. They go from one to the next. Mix that with our go-rah-rah gun culture... More disasters waiting to happen.

IMHO.

---
---
GT: oO Durden Oo
Currently Playing: Crysis 2 & Dishonored
#32liam_000Posted 12/18/2012 5:51:38 AM
MrMikeMa posted...

I think they should just tax the hell out of bullets to make them hard to afford, which in effect will reduce the number of rounds you can stockpile. Take the tax money to give to families who have lost loved ones to senseless gun violence.

That made me immediately think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX-nFmL0II
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#33djwagonPosted 12/18/2012 5:53:45 AM
DarkBlade81 posted...
Kid was autistic. Mother owned several guns, and was warned upon purchasing them that she was required to lock them away and keep the ammo locked up somewhere far away from the guns. Guess who didn't do what was required.
you every think .since he did go shooting with his mom .he could have also had a key for those guns .so I agree mom had alittle to do with this .it all comes down to a the kid had a key and b why did they trully have those guns.I read or saw a bit .that those guns where NOT legal on gun shooting contest .they would go to
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#34JGA1980Posted 12/18/2012 6:09:19 AM
Deny.

Nobody's going to take away the games I already own... or if they do they'll have to pry them from my cold, dead hands.
#35grizzmoePosted 12/18/2012 6:14:32 AM
maybe automatic firearms wont exist, but video games i doubt it, there isnt as big of a crusade against violent games as video game web sites make it out to be, and most people realize video games are largely harmless toys
#36EliteGuard99Posted 12/18/2012 6:24:29 AM
Deny, don't be dumb.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#37liam_000Posted 12/18/2012 6:24:37 AM
grizzmoe posted...
and most people realize video games are largely harmless toys

Shame none of those people work in the media
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#38PreacherXWDSXPosted 12/18/2012 6:32:28 AM
Its not violent video games, movies or guns thats the problem....its an almost nonexistant mental health care system and bad parents, who have no idea what their kids are doing or just dont care what they are doing. Look around yourself , half the kids walking around are animals basically.

Gun license? Gun bans? Game, movie and book bans? How about a child license..... a poorly raised kid by parents who didnt want kids in the first place and couldnt even figure out how condoms work....has far more capacity to inflict damage upon the world.My cousin was murdered by one of these people, who used a knife not a gun.

If you didnt know here are just a few things that a deranged person can use to inflict damage on a mass scale besides guns......car/truck, propane tanks, gas cans,fire, knives/swords.....do we ban these to?

Fun fact ... a pistol with a few clips, can do the same damage as an assault rifle,hunting rifle or a shotgun.

Before anyone calls me a gun loving hillbilly, i live in NYC where law abiding citizens cant even get a gun.But i did serve in the US Army to defend American citizens rights to own a gun to defend themselves against threats both foreign and domestic.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#39HajimeNoIppoPosted 12/18/2012 6:35:45 AM
D

Its not the video games its the people.
#40MrMikeMaPosted 12/18/2012 6:36:13 AM
That made me immediately think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX-nFmL0II

Man, Chris Rock is one funny guy.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/