This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D within 1 year violent videogames wont exist

#331GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/19/2012 1:17:16 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

The ONLY people who fear legally armed citizens are criminals and tyrants, which category do YOU fall into?

Just popping in quick to laugh at the hilarity of this question. How did you expect people on Gamefaqs to answer this?

GameFreak238: "Hi! Tyrant here! It's really not as bad as you make it out to be."
SonicLover112: "I didn't know that we had a fellow tyrant on Gamefaqs!"

Maybe... maybe it's time you stepped away from your computer for a while. That's all I'm saying.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#332Mr_FeeshPosted 12/19/2012 1:18:12 PM
DyingPancake posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

No, I want to keep on trucking just the way we are, with another killing spree every few months. There's nothing wrong with the system. My right to get a hardon when I pose in the mirror with my phallic tools of destruction is worth, like, 50 dead eight year olds a year.

This is why no one will ever take people like you or Sheepinator seriously. I can only imagine you act like this outside of a message board.

When asked to actually discuss your views, or give sources to back up your stance on something all you come back with is some ridiculous scenario or little jibe.

Why are you seriously even in a topic like this if you're not going to actually discuss it?

If you don't know what laws or regulations you yourself want put in then why even say anything? At the very least have the balls to say you don't know what should be implemented.

Okay. I don't know what should be implemented.

How many dead eight year olds are your guns worth to you, though? If it's not at least 50 I don't think you love liberty enough.

So you're not sure what should be implemented, but you still think some some be implemented? Why is that?

And this is after you've read all the information already given to you correct?

And you can stop with the unrelated nonsense. Not one person is doing it to you.

Because I'm not a policy maker. I'm just some ass on a computer. I have no idea what kind of gun control is actually feasible and what would be totally worthless. One thing is certain, though: the current levels of gun control are empirically insufficient at preventing nutjobs from using guns to kill lots of people.

(just for reference, my right to the convenience and comfort that a car provides is worth at least 100 dead eight year olds a year)
#333DyingPancakePosted 12/19/2012 1:24:29 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

No, I want to keep on trucking just the way we are, with another killing spree every few months. There's nothing wrong with the system. My right to get a hardon when I pose in the mirror with my phallic tools of destruction is worth, like, 50 dead eight year olds a year.

This is why no one will ever take people like you or Sheepinator seriously. I can only imagine you act like this outside of a message board.

When asked to actually discuss your views, or give sources to back up your stance on something all you come back with is some ridiculous scenario or little jibe.

Why are you seriously even in a topic like this if you're not going to actually discuss it?

If you don't know what laws or regulations you yourself want put in then why even say anything? At the very least have the balls to say you don't know what should be implemented.

Okay. I don't know what should be implemented.

How many dead eight year olds are your guns worth to you, though? If it's not at least 50 I don't think you love liberty enough.

So you're not sure what should be implemented, but you still think some some be implemented? Why is that?

And this is after you've read all the information already given to you correct?

And you can stop with the unrelated nonsense. Not one person is doing it to you.

Because I'm not a policy maker. I'm just some ass on a computer. I have no idea what kind of gun control is actually feasible and what would be totally worthless. One thing is certain, though: the current levels of gun control are empirically insufficient at preventing nutjobs from using guns to kill lots of people.

(just for reference, my right to the convenience and comfort that a car provides is worth at least 100 dead eight year olds a year)

Well whatever. You've been given plenty of facts. It's up to you to ignore them or not

And don't you think its pretty vile that you're pushing so hard to stop for the future killing of people (especially children), but you have no problem exploiting their deaths for some dumb joke you keep making?
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#334DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/19/2012 1:35:31 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...

I'm just some ass on a computer.

Agreed
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#335Mr_FeeshPosted 12/19/2012 1:50:12 PM
DyingPancake posted...
And don't you think its pretty vile that you're pushing so hard to stop for the future killing of people (especially children), but you have no problem exploiting their deaths for some dumb joke you keep making?

Not really.

What are these facts you keep mentioning? Are you linking to an NRA pdf that I haven't noticed or something?
#336TheBlueStigPosted 12/19/2012 1:58:03 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...

Not really.

What are these facts you keep mentioning? Are you linking to an NRA pdf that I haven't noticed or something?

Troll Confirmed.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#337Mr_FeeshPosted 12/19/2012 2:04:23 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...

Not really.

Troll Confirmed.

All I have seen DyingPancake do is ask for "sources".
#338DyingPancakePosted 12/19/2012 3:37:40 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
DyingPancake posted...

Not really.

Troll Confirmed.

All I have seen DyingPancake do is ask for "sources".

Might want to go further back in the thread bro

I'm one of the few people who has actually been linking to the info for the side I'm on
---
#339secondhand1Posted 12/19/2012 5:33:14 PM
DyingPancake posted...

I'm one of the few people who has actually been linking to the info for the side I'm on

You really need to give up this, "provide sources" schtick you've been on the entire thread. He's not trying to convince you that the gun laws aren't strict enough; this isn't a f***ing high school debate. He's simply stating his feeling on this issue.

If I think that berber is better than shag, I don't need to cite sources and give you specific examples of that stance. I merely have to engage you in the discussion and provide you with my opinion. It's up to you to accept or reject it, hopefully with some good spirited banter on the pros and cons.

Maybe it's weird that you so feverishly point to your sources and blow off anyone who has a dissenting opinion?
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#340DyingPancakePosted 12/19/2012 6:51:09 PM
secondhand1 posted...
DyingPancake posted...

You really need to give up this, "provide sources" schtick you've been on the entire thread. He's not trying to convince you that the gun laws aren't strict enough; this isn't a f***ing high school debate. He's simply stating his feeling on this issue.

If I think that berber is better than shag, I don't need to cite sources and give you specific examples of that stance. I merely have to engage you in the discussion and provide you with my opinion. It's up to you to accept or reject it, hopefully with some good spirited banter on the pros and cons.

Maybe it's weird that you so feverishly point to your sources and blow off anyone who has a dissenting opinion?

Don't be dense

If you're going to say we would be better off with some sort of restriction or ban then you need to prove to me why. I've already done my part. Not one single person has provided any proof whatsoever on how a ban or restriction will benefit us

You're right about one thing though. This isn't a highschool debate. Because even in highschool both sides can give facts to support their side
---