This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D within 1 year violent videogames wont exist

#51DyingPancakePosted 12/18/2012 7:05:50 AM
PreacherXWDSX posted...
Its not violent video games, movies or guns thats the problem....its an almost nonexistant mental health care system and bad parents, who have no idea what their kids are doing or just dont care what they are doing. Look around yourself , half the kids walking around are animals basically.
---

I mentioned this along with about 2 others in this topic and no one has responded to it.

Pretty sad huh?
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#52RE2LeonSPosted 12/18/2012 7:08:02 AM
Oh god it's just another stupid pyrokinesis666 topic, move along everybody. Nobody or nothing to see here!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#53knightimexPosted 12/18/2012 7:08:49 AM
If you remove violence from games might as well remove movies, youtube, google, tv shows, books, toys, and magazines while you're at it.

Won't happen.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#54UndietakerPosted 12/18/2012 7:19:58 AM
BeefEaster posted...
D

it's just not possible

we live in a democracy with a bill of rights to protect our freedoms

if any of those rights are taken away then the citizens of the united states have the ability to abolish the current government

LOL that right there is HILARIOUS.

I bet you along with 99% of the American public don't even know what the 10 amendments making the bill of rights even are without googling it.

Infact google it right now and tell me they all still apply and haven't been taken away LOL.
#55mattjw456Posted 12/18/2012 7:23:23 AM
D: Of course not, stupid.
---
Between the velvet lies...
There's a truth that's hard as steel YEAH!
#56DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/18/2012 7:28:54 AM
Make guns less accessible doesn't solve the problem of derranged people in our society. Maybe we should think about what makes people insane rather than the means they use to kill when they snap. Why should I give up a fundamental right because society has produced mentally ill people?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#57Zabie_WPosted 12/18/2012 7:39:05 AM
D

It has never happened, it''ll never will. Tragedies like that happen arround the world, just because it happened in USA won't change a thing.
#58kukingina2Posted 12/18/2012 7:40:59 AM
C

the world ends in a few days
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robertzombie-1277/hero/4774941
So Is Metroid's gun a part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star Wars?
#59BeefEasterPosted 12/18/2012 7:43:29 AM
Undietaker posted...
BeefEaster posted...
D

it's just not possible

we live in a democracy with a bill of rights to protect our freedoms

if any of those rights are taken away then the citizens of the united states have the ability to abolish the current government

LOL that right there is HILARIOUS.

I bet you along with 99% of the American public don't even know what the 10 amendments making the bill of rights even are without googling it.

Infact google it right now and tell me they all still apply and haven't been taken away LOL.

doesn't change the fact that it's still in the declaration of independence

if people are too stupid to stand up for their own rights then it's their problem
#60Gary StantonPosted 12/18/2012 7:46:35 AM
From: _Mad_Hatter_ | Posted: 12/18/2012 5:46:37 AM | #019
Gotta go with D...

First it was books.
Then came the radio hate.
Followed by Television.
Which was trailed by Cinema.
Now Video Games are on the hot seat.

Can't forget comics. And Dungeons & Dragons.
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake