This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're First Game On 360 That Made You Go

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. You're First Game On 360 That Made You Go
2 years ago#71
Oblivion . thats why i had to have a 360 so i could play that game.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
2 years ago#72
Oblivion. Mass Effect was the second.
---
White FC: 4299 0699 4251 Black 2 FC: 3225 3556 8351
2 years ago#73
Oblivion, after the sewers, I knew I had arrived!
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
2 years ago#74
Oblivion
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
2 years ago#75
PDZ had a few moments that really surprised me (I distinctly remember being impressed by the way that a few boxes fell over lol). But the first game that REALLY blew me away was the first ten minutes of Bioshock. Absolutely incredible.
---
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie
2 years ago#76
SunDevil77 posted...
The textures in Perfect Dark Zero were gorgeous

---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
2 years ago#77
CoD2, GRAW, and Oblivion.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD
2 years ago#78
Dead Rising - I'd had my X360 for two years up to that point, but I didn't get an HDTV until 2008. When I put Dead Rising in I was amazed at how fantastic everything looked.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
2 years ago#79
I bought Oblivion and Burnout Revenge with my 360 and it was a huge WOW moment with both. I'd already played and completed Revenge on my PS2 and it looked great on that (to me, at the time and I think that was on a SDTV) so thought it would be even better on the 360 and I was right - it looked fantastic!! Oblivion was the main reason I bought a 360 in the first place and that blew me away too, it also opened the door for me to RPGs and I haven't looked back.

Of all the games I've bought and sold over the years, I still own both Revenge and Oblivion, I just can't get rid of them!
---
XBL Headwind PSN Headwindz
2 years ago#80
Kameo and/or Perfect Dark Zero. Seeing all the blades of grass and beautiful bright scenery, with the gaps in the tiles individually rendered (I know it's a graphics trick so that it's just essentially a '3D texture', but this was 7 years ago when flat textures were the norm), the amazing lighting effects...

That's what happens TC when all you play is grey, dull shooters. The dull environments means it takes a lot more work for you to actually appreciate good graphics.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. You're First Game On 360 That Made You Go

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived