This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're First Game On 360 That Made You Go

#81JoboHotepPosted 12/20/2012 6:14:10 AM
VandelayInc posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Dead Rising. Also the first game I played on the 360.

same, i was blown away by the amount of onscreen characters.

^^^^ Exactly this. Seeing previews of Dead Rising is what prompted me to buy a 360.

The first time I played it, and looked off the roof at <all> those zombies down below, it really made me go "wow".
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#82glyde69Posted 12/20/2012 10:26:43 AM
sbarbermisier posted...
Oblivion. Got my 360 a year after release, and bought the game at the same time. First game I played on it.

Same here.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#83Killah PriestPosted 12/20/2012 10:27:31 AM
none

not a knock against the 360 but I had a gaming PC so nothing made me feel this way.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#84AkaimizuPosted 12/20/2012 12:57:48 PM(edited)
Gaming PCs aren't counted in the experiment because they don't follow definite lines of what is next gen or not.

Consoles have definite generation time periods and/or a small group of specific companies making specific hardware to last a certain amount of years. Gaming PCs specifically don't have that setup. They're built by various people with various hardware choices that change all the time. If you don't have a console-basis as to what a gen is, or never owned a console a gen before the 360, then you aren't in the experiment.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#85NixemoPosted 12/20/2012 12:57:19 PM
First time I played Call of Duty 2, many years ago.
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#86s2good(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 1:04:54 PM
TBF I've just loaded up an school 360 game from 2006.

(Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis.) And surprisingly it looks pretty darn good for 2006. And definitely better then the last gen of PS2 ect..
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#87a687947Posted 12/20/2012 1:16:45 PM
Oblivion, first game i played in HD too
#88mattcorley1212Posted 12/20/2012 1:47:49 PM
skyrim, first game of its kind that i played. played it for an hour the first time, thought it sucked, then watched my roommate play for a few hours and then the next thing i know i had played for a solid 10 hours straight.. such an awesome game on a console, graphics and gameplay. 10/10
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
#89Killah PriestPosted 12/20/2012 3:40:34 PM
Gaming PCs aren't counted in the experiment because they don't follow definite lines of what is next gen or not.

Consoles have definite generation time periods and/or a small group of specific companies making specific hardware to last a certain amount of years. Gaming PCs specifically don't have that setup. They're built by various people with various hardware choices that change all the time. If you don't have a console-basis as to what a gen is, or never owned a console a gen before the 360, then you aren't in the experiment.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#90FFTHEWINNERPosted 12/20/2012 3:58:45 PM
Killah Priest posted...

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

what he said was very logical though >_>.

On topic:Fable 3,the part in the snowy mountains(first game i played on my new hdtv :)

also,i dont get why many ppl say Oblivion. Even at the time, its graphics werent that great(just compare it to Rumble Roses xx,which came out the same year) and its gameplay/scale/etc was very similar to Morrowind which was on the original xbox.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png