1. The Last of Us 2. Tales of Xillia 3. DayZ standalone 4. Monster Hunter 4 5. A toss up between Ni No Kuni or GTAV --- PSN ID: Baby_Chocobo Alternative PSN ID: Casual_Orange
#132nickizgr8Posted 12/21/2012 3:05:57 PM
1) GTA V 2) Tomb Raider 3) Dead Space 3 4) Aliens 5) DmC just so I can see it fail.
#133dogbeatsjuggal0Posted 12/21/2012 3:17:18 PM
1. Defiance 2. Bioshock Infinite 3. State of Decay 4. Dead Island: Riptide 5. Watch Dogs *normally gta would have been in here but number 4 was horrible*
#134RSF1212Posted 12/21/2012 3:17:38 PM
Total War Rome II Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PC version) Tales of Xillia Beyond: Two Souls Metro: Last Light (PC version) Final Fantasy XIII-3
#135MrAntike184Posted 12/21/2012 3:37:02 PM
1. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 2. Castlevania:LoS-MoF 3. GTA V 4. Dead Space 3 5. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct --- Were All Originals? Nah
#136Halochief6Posted 12/21/2012 3:44:00 PM
I'm not sure I'm really anticipating any games other than Gears of War: Judgement. But after that the next few games I'd like to eventually get are probably Dead Space 3 and Bioshock: Infinite. Other games that are one my radar in the near future are Anarchy Reigns and Crysis 3. There is probably something I'm forgetting though so this might change. --- "Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#137CoachTravisPosted 12/21/2012 4:02:08 PM
Confirmed For 2013:
1. DMC 2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 3. Bioshock Infinite
Possibly 2013/ Possibly Later: 1. Dragon Age III: Inquisition 2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 3. South Park: The Stick Of Truth 4. Watch Dogs
GTA V I don't care about, because after how much fun I had with Saints Row 2 and 3, I tried getting into GTA IV and I just found it was way too slow, and took itself way too seriously. Games should be fun, and for me GTA hasn't been much fun since Vice City. Plus, both shooting and driving were a lot better in SR3.
User reviews have been very mixed. Just because you like something, all-knowing supreme authority on everything, doesn't mean everyone else did. :P
See, it doesn't really work when you turn it around, because I never claimed my opinion was fact. The poster I quoted said he didn't understand why people want GTA V because HE personally didn't like IV. It was a dumb statement.
I was just kidding, just a joke!
#140BJW1980Posted 12/21/2012 6:01:16 PM
Aliens: Colonial Marines Bioshock Infinite Luigi's Mansion --- ....science says kittens are the cutest.