This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The game that let you down the most this generation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game that let you down the most this generation?
4 years ago#181
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City had amazing potential, but Slant Six did everything wrong in the end.
4 years ago#182
Ugh. This generation has, itself, been a letdown for me. I not only played my PS2 more, I still play it more now. The worst offenders for games I actually expected to really be good (unlike RDR, which I anticipated being boring) include FFXIII, Fable 3, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 3...and I'm just going to stop there before I make myself angry.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
4 years ago#183
Vivi0198 posted...
Max Payne 3. I knew immediately the game would be full of fail when I seen new Max and the new setting.

you are full of fail, max payne owns
chihuahua power
4 years ago#184
Armored Core V
No Regrets!!!, Fight!!!, For happiness and a tomorrow.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=phantom14
4 years ago#185
I didn't have any major disappointments this gen, but The Last Story on Wii is my number 1.

I figured it would be amazing after I played Xenoblade Chronicles (which I loved...so so much) and bought it for $90 the day it was released, but I can't even begin to describe how terrible the game was. I struggled so much to get through it and by the end I just felt ripped off :/.
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
4 years ago#186
SWTOR hands down no question. I was so pumped for that game, but what we got was an inferior Wow clone with less features and lousy end game. I will say that the leveling was amazing the first time and still pretty good each time after(since planet stories are recycled it loses something)
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
4 years ago#187
diablo 3. its money grubbing every step of the way
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
4 years ago#188
AugustDreaming posted...
I didn't have any major disappointments this gen, but The Last Story on Wii is my number 1.

I figured it would be amazing after I played Xenoblade Chronicles (which I loved...so so much) and bought it for $90 the day it was released, but I can't even begin to describe how terrible the game was. I struggled so much to get through it and by the end I just felt ripped off :/.

Last Story is a great RPG but I know what you mean, I felt ripped off as well, maybe if I spent like bucks instead of 50 I would have felt differently.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop),
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
4 years ago#189
Far Cry 2.
Although FC3 redeemed the series.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
4 years ago#190
ff XIII
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game that let you down the most this generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived